• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 merchman567

merchman567

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

Can we make it 2 in a row under Mo???? Can Leighton finally beat the team he hasnt beaten yet??? Can Eric Staal score another goal tonight??? Find out Caniacs... Same Canes time... Same Canes channel.... ok.... so FLAME AWAY!!!! Go Canes!

#2 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 05:59 PM

I want to see the same Canes team from the other night. Hopefully this team will start to show some interest in playing the game...and continue to do so.

#3 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

Very nice game for the Canes so far. 5-1, late in the second.

Staal has two goals and an assist.

#4 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

Ughh.....Canes playing very well.....Flyers not so much :)

#5 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg/Greenville

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:34 PM

What the hell just happened, now it's tied at 5-5.

ugh

#6 ProfessorPeppers

ProfessorPeppers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:39 PM

What the hell just happened, now it's tied at 5-5.

ugh

We started playing that bull$hit dump and run, conservative, play not to lose Paul Maurice style of hockey and it bit us right in the ass.

We don't even deserve the point we get for going to OT. Horrible, horrible 3rd period effort.

Maurice is not the answer, and Rutherford needs to do something or our season is lost already.

#7 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:45 PM

Oh yeah!
Holy shit!

#8 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:07 AM

Flyers...ugh...

GO LEAFS GO!!

If only Sundin (honestly it might have been Kaberle) would have waived his NTC, we'd have Jeff Carter...bullsh*t I tell ya!

#9 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:25 AM

This game was pathetic. I have never been more frustrated with the Hurricanes than I am right now. That was easily the worst performance I've ever seen from this team, and they should be embarrassed by the way they played in the third period.

Absolutely pathetic.

I know it's early, but I've already lost all faith in this team.

Then again, should we really be surprised that the team is unable to perform after they rehired a coach that was fired for his inability to have the team prepared to play? Way to go Maurice, I missed your bullsh*t "play not to lose" style, that more often than not causes the team to lose. Even worse, Maurice decided to use our timeout...when the Flyers tied the game. That is inexcusable.

Edited by solorca, 12 December 2008 - 02:30 AM.

#10 G()AT

G()AT

The Greatest of All Time

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:42 PM

Epic Fail.

#11 Neylus

Neylus

Limited Edition

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:28 PM

This game was pathetic. I have never been more frustrated with the Hurricanes than I am right now. That was easily the worst performance I've ever seen from this team, and they should be embarrassed by the way they played in the third period.

Absolutely pathetic.

I know it's early, but I've already lost all faith in this team.

Then again, should we really be surprised that the team is unable to perform after they rehired a coach that was fired for his inability to have the team prepared to play? Way to go Maurice, I missed your bullsh*t "play not to lose" style, that more often than not causes the team to lose. Even worse, Maurice decided to use our timeout...when the Flyers tied the game. That is inexcusable.

The timeout should have been called before the PK as our team was dead. That was a horrible job of coaching when it was needed the most.

#12 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:10 PM

Flyers...ugh...

GO LEAFS GO!!

If only Sundin (honestly it might have been Kaberle) would have waived his NTC, we'd have Jeff Carter...bullsh*t I tell ya!

Bawhahahaha.....so glad Carter wasn't dealt...he's really picked up his game. Even when he hasn't scored, he's been out there working hard trying to make things happen for the other guys on his line.

#13 WildBill559

WildBill559

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:46 PM

I stopped watching and got dinner when they jumped out so far ahead in the 3rd and then when I cam back to the game it was in OT. I have no idea what happened and it's probably best that way.

#14 Old School80

Old School80

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

How in the World do you blow a 5-1 lead in the 3rd Period with 6:31 left to play. I was so pissed off the Game! I hope we play better against New York tonight!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com