#1 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:07 PM

Congrats to Kendall Marshall for winning the award for the nation's top point guard

#2 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

I really like Marshall and hate that hes going pro. His stock is high and he may be a lottery pick so I understand the need for him to leave. Henson gave 3yrs and came a long way with his game...good luck in the pros. Barnes...uggh...so much hype and he said all the right things but only became the most frustrating UNC player Ive ever watched. He is a good kid and I wish him well, but hows he going to make it in the pros and cant even dribble?

#3 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

I really like Marshall and hate that hes going pro. His stock is high and he may be a lottery pick so I understand the need for him to leave. Henson gave 3yrs and came a long way with his game...good luck in the pros. Barnes...uggh...so much hype and he said all the right things but only became the most frustrating UNC player Ive ever watched. He is a good kid and I wish him well, but hows he going to make it in the pros and cant even dribble?

Barnes was all hype very little substence.. we all had high hopes after his 40 point game but has never done anything close to that since.. I feel very good with paige/dex to pick up the pg slack.

#4 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

Roy did a great job of coaching this kid up.. would have been legendary had he stayed 2 more years...

#5 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,720 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hilarious that the best PG in the country was not voted to the First Team All-ACC Team.

It was VERY evident that they only reason Rivers was voted in is to not have 4 players from the same team on the First Team.

Makes the ACC look like idiots.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com