Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x djdrew x

Its Official: Henson, Barnes, Marshall To The Nba

106 posts in this topic

Only a moron would compare Strick to Thornton. LOL!

Hey if JMM leaves that is a big time loss, but who am I to judge someone for not turning down millions of dollars. I'd like to see a link. PS: Bleacher Report is not a legit link.

Even if he does leave, that's how bad it's become for the Duke program. They are more concerned about who is leaving Carolina than who or what Duke is doing this off season! I love it!

You clowns can thank me whenever you want for providing you with your Duke offseason recrute info! lol I'm sure you guys were REAL aware of what's going on!

You mean the same thing Carolina fans when Austin Rivers announced he was going to go pro?

Also, you criticize him for comparing dex to thornton, and then you give no basis for your criticism. Yep, second test passed, still a Carolina fan.

I don't need UNC fans or anyone else providing me with recruiting info, i have google.

Only a moron would compare Strick to Thornton. LOL!

Hey if JMM leaves that is a big time loss, but who am I to judge someone for not turning down millions of dollars. I'd like to see a link. PS: Bleacher Report is not a legit link.

Even if he does leave, that's how bad it's become for the Duke program. They are more concerned about who is leaving Carolina than who or what Duke is doing this off season! I love it!

You clowns can thank me whenever you want for providing you with your Duke offseason recrute info! lol I'm sure you guys were REAL aware of what's going on!

I would never use bleacher report, Jonathan Jones, editor of Carolina Blue Magazine is reporting it. BTW you are the one that starting comparing Strickland and Thornton, I just pointed out they are pretty much the same player.

I would never use bleacher report, Jonathan Jones, editor of Carolina Blue Magazine is reporting it. BTW you are the one that starting comparing Strickland and Thornton, I just pointed out they are pretty much the same player.

the two are nothing alike.

Honestly, if you are from NC and you like Duke it's truly bad parenting. Or you're really poor. It's like living in Rock Hill, SC and pulling for a white collar, yankee based institution increases your self esteem or feeling of self worth. Get back to Grease Monkey and change someone's oil.

Honestly, if you are from NC and you like Duke it's truly bad parenting. Or you're really poor. It's like living in Rock Hill, SC and pulling for a white collar, yankee based institution increases your self esteem or feeling of self worth. Get back to Grease Monkey and change someone's oil.

big-mo-oh-snap-face.gif

1 person likes this

Touchdown is a moron anybody talking about dexter like he's anything more then a future spanish league bench warmer is stupid.

Dex is athletic, plays solid defense, very good on the break, and a decent 15ft jumper. He doesn't have a 3pt shot, doesn't set players up to get the ball, and had trouble running the point. That's what he is in a nutshell...a solid college player.

Idk Rock Hill is a pretty sweet place to live. I can chill out in the country on the family farm and i'm just a couple hours away from our cabin in the mountains or our land at the beach*. Also i don't look to sports as a way of increasing my self esteem i'm waaaay too full of myself for that :D Its purely entertainment, kind of like watching UNC fans shop at walmart. Man i should really buy stock in trac phones.

*Bout ten miles away from the beach actually.

Are you really calling Duke fans poor? You do realize that 70% of unc fans work at Mcdonalds or Wal-mart right?

Touchdown is a moron anybody talking about dexter like he's anything more then a future spanish league bench warmer is stupid.

Yeah you should know what a "future spanish league bench warmer" is because Duke produces many of them.

I think I let John Scheyer bag my groceries at Harris Teeter yesterday.

Are you really calling Duke fans poor? You do realize that 70% of unc fans work at Mcdonalds or Wal-mart right?

I need some documentation on that.

Idk Rock Hill is a pretty sweet place to live. I can chill out in the country on the family farm and i'm just a couple hours away from our cabin in the mountains or our land at the beach*. Also i don't look to sports as a way of increasing my self esteem i'm waaaay too full of myself for that :D Its purely entertainment, kind of like watching UNC fans shop at walmart. Man i should really buy stock in trac phones.

*Bout ten miles away from the beach actually.

Rock Hill is a cesspool of filth and imbreds. And I don't know what beach you're talking about because Rock Hill isn't anywhere near an ocean.

Do you have a college degree, grits?