Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Its Official: Henson, Barnes, Marshall To The Nba

106 posts in this topic

Posted

Rock Hill is a cesspool of filth and imbreds. And I don't know what beach you're talking about because Rock Hill isn't anywhere near an ocean.

Do you have a college degree, grits?

Rock hill also produces a ton of NFL talent and hot females. I said a couple "hours" away from our land at the beach or cabin in the mountains.

Never been to college friend, but i do run my own business. I'm not rich but i'm not poor by any means.

Posted

You are correct about the NFL players from Rock Hill. It's still a sh1t hole though.

Posted

You are correct about the NFL players from Rock Hill. It's still a sh1t hole though.

Yeah, some places are :)

Posted

I need some documentation on that.

a5594f182691365.jpg

Posted

Yeah you should know what a "future spanish league bench warmer" is because Duke produces many of them.

I think I let John Scheyer bag my groceries at Harris Teeter yesterday.

Since he was bagging your groceries I guess you got to see that big @ss championship ring he wears on his finger.

Posted

a5594f182691365.jpg

YoIPy.gif

Posted

I like how all of a sudden Dexter is a solid player. When a few months ago people couldn't wait to get him out the starting line-up.

Posted

Dex is athletic, plays solid defense, very good on the break, and a decent 15ft jumper. He doesn't have a 3pt shot, doesn't set players up to get the ball, and had trouble running the point. That's what he is in a nutshell...a solid college player.

Does solid have a new meaning or are you joking?

Posted

Yeah you should know what a "future spanish league bench warmer" is because Duke produces many of them.

I think I let John Scheyer bag my groceries at Harris Teeter yesterday.

Did you see the championship ring on his finger that Barnes,Henson, and Marshall came back for but still won't have.

Posted

lol