#16 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Well we don't really know if McAdoo is staying yet or not, plans can change at the drop of a pin. but if he does in fact stay, and we get that kid from UConn Oriahki or however you spell his name, i think we will still be good. duke fans should be happy, at least they can hang with UNC now.

Uh, duke be happy? Do you follow college recruting? 6 ACC schools in the top 25. No Duke. Let's hope they are able to compete with fuging Virgina next season.

#17 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:19 PM

Fortunately the Bobcats are picking above where any UNC players will be taken, thanks to Barnes' performance down the stretch

that's what you say, but the NBA lottery is rigged.

Henson, Zeller, Barnes, Marshall all lottery picks. McAdoo would be too.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:20 PM

Actually, Nerlens Noel re-classified and is now the top ranked prospect ahead of Bazz, and we were recruiting him. don't think we still are in the running for him but you never know. And Bazz is not going to play for any ACC team. He'll go where the money is.

Spoiler

Haha!

What's really funny is that Anthony Davis is going to have to take a paycut if he gets drafted by the Bobcats.

#19 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:21 PM

The combination of 2012 plus 2013 recruiting classes should give us a pretty nasty team in 2013-2014

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Haha!

What's really funny is that Anthony Davis is going to have to take a paycut if he gets drafted by the Bobcats.

I can't wait until Kentucky gets busted. I have waiting for that day for a while now.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

I can't wait until Kentucky gets busted. I have waiting for that day for a while now.

It's just a matter of time. My friends Uncle is an athletic director at an ACC school and he swears Calipari is headed to the Knicks.

Kentucky has the #2 recruiting class right now i think.

#22 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

that's what you say, but the NBA lottery is rigged.

Henson, Zeller, Barnes, Marshall all lottery picks. McAdoo would be too.

As rigged as it may be, the bobcats cant pick lower than 4. I would be surprised if a UNC guy went before 7 or 8

#23 Carolina Fan

Carolina Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:27 PM

Well as a Tarheel fan im upset, As a college basketball fan im quite pleased with our conferance, the ACC is going to be competitive just like back in the day, Hopefully JMM stays and we land Oriahki, i think we will be 1 or 2 in the ACC next year.

#24 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

As rigged as it may be, the bobcats cant pick lower than 4. I would be surprised if a UNC guy went before 7 or 8

Yeah agree w/ ya. I think Barnes could maybe go #2 or #3, but there are still a lot of guys that haven't decided yet. Bradley Beal, KKG, Anthony Davis, Teague, those two boys from Baylor, etc....fug, Cody Zeller would prob be a lottery pick but I think he'll be around all 4 years.

#25 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,437 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:35 PM

Wow, we are going to suck next year.

Also, I don't think Barnes is going to be all that great in the pros... I expected him to go, but I thought at least one of the other two, if not both, would stay for next year.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:37 PM

Well as a Tarheel fan im upset, As a college basketball fan im quite pleased with our conferance, the ACC is going to be competitive just like back in the day, Hopefully JMM stays and we land Oriahki, i think we will be 1 or 2 in the ACC next year.

the most dissapointing thing for us was we didn't make it b/c of injuries. it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and a existensial feeling of what could have been. oh well.

#27 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

You lose half your team and Duke still comes up in the conversation.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Wow, we are going to suck next year.

Also, I don't think Barnes is going to be all that great in the pros... I expected him to go, but I thought at least one of the other two, if not both, would stay for next year.

Carolina is not going to suck next year dude. they won't be as good as the past two seasons obviously but the only thing that will be working against them will be how tough the ACC will be.

Barnes is going to be a good pro player but it wouldn't have hurt any of them to come back.

#29 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

You lose half your team and Duke still comes up in the conversation.

yeah my room mate just came home (duke fan) talking poo about the heels, but he is completely aloof to college basketball and recruiting. They are losing their leading scorer and top 2 post players and he is talking poo about how good Tyler Thornton and Quinn Cook will be, lol!

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

yeah my room mate just came home (duke fan) talking poo about the heels, but he is completely aloof to college basketball and recruiting. They are losing their leading scorer and top 2 post players and he is talking poo about how good Tyler Thornton and Quinn Cook will be, lol!

Your talking about Dexter and Lesile being good so what is the difference?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com