Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

lmao.

#47 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

I was pretty sure the other 2 were leaving but I think any other year Marshall would have stayed but there are not many PG's in the upcoming draft. If he doesn't go this year there is no guarantee he would go this high or even higher again. Hopefully JMM leaves too just for Roy hiding him all year until Henson got injured.

#48 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:42 PM

According to Rivals.com, the #1 recruiting source in the country, Carolina has the #1 ranked class with 2 VHT players commited. And we have the #8 class this season which could also improve.

It's a shame that your cousins feel so bad about the team. It's probably just shell shock from a sad day when we lost three great players.

As far as irrational, you are mistaken. It sucks to lose these great players, but Williams is a top 3 coach in the country and continually recruits great players. We will be fine. I don't expect them to win the NC next season or anything but if you think Carolina is NIT bound or not going to be in contention for the ACC crown you are a retard or just an ignorant ABCer.

It's awesome and refreshing about how much hate these other ACC fans are giving Carolina now! it shows who is really the KING of the ACC!

And let's be honest here: today is the highlight of Duke's miserable season. They should worry about not being humiliated on national TV in the first round of the NCAA tourney by a high school team. K is a great coach but he is in the twilight of his career and his philosophies won't translate into the next generation of college basketball. He had an excellent run though so respect to him.
NORTH CAROLINA BASKETBALL: HOW SWEET IT ISSSSSSSSSS!

He actually texted me that they were gone before CBS sports was reporting it a few days ago, so he isn't shellshocked, he is actually being realistic for once. Rivals.com is a joke, pretty much anything done by Yahoo is a joke. Scout.com and even ESPN.com's recruiting sites are better than Rivals. And don't make me laugh about Roy Williams being a top 3 coach(Also proof that you are an irrational homer). I like the guy, even as a duke fan, but its not like he has ever been accused of being a strategically good coach. His plan year in and year out is push the ball up the court as fast as you can, and try to catch the defense out of place. And yet again, every year when they are forced to play in the half court his offense bogs down because he's not good at X's and O's. And if you are going to go off hate determining who is the king of the ACC, most carolina fans on here troll anything about duke at one point or another, so your logic is flawed.

lmao.....Irving and Rivers have a combined 1 win in the ncaa tourney. yeah, Duke is never in trouble.

So I guess Coach K should have lied to Kyrie, the same way Roy lied to Harrison Barnes, by telling him that he would likely be drafted anywhere form 5-8 last year.

#49 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

Strickland is a much better player than Tyler Thornton and Quinn Cook.

I think Cook could develop nicely into a quality PG, but thornton is terrible. You know this is true. Leslie will be coming off the bench for us, not starting, which won't be the case for those two scrubs I just mentioned.

Alot of people consider Strickland and Leslie scrubs some in the UNC fan base. Funny part is Strickland and Thornton are the same player. Ok defenders both couldn't score in a ***** house.

#50 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

They were a broke wrist away from probably playing in the NC game. The biggest name left is Muhammad and Duke better fuging pray he commits there or they are in SERIOUS trouble next season.

LOL, You couldn't be any farther off base, it would be nice to get Bazz but we don't have to have him, Rasheed Sulaimon is a solid player and as long as MP2 comes back we will be just fine next year, only having one recruit committed this year as a sign of us being in any kind of trouble is so overblown.

#51 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

Roy's teams go as far as the PG takes them. If Marcus Paige is a beast, UNC could be an elite 8/ final 4 team next year. If he's a flop, NIT.

I think Strickland will start over Paige at least to start the season!

#52 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

According to Rivals.com, the #1 recruiting source in the country, Carolina has the #1 ranked class with 2 VHT players commited. And we have the #8 class this season which could also improve.

It's a shame that your cousins feel so bad about the team. It's probably just shell shock from a sad day when we lost three great players.

As far as irrational, you are mistaken. It sucks to lose these great players, but Williams is a top 3 coach in the country and continually recruits great players. We will be fine. I don't expect them to win the NC next season or anything but if you think Carolina is NIT bound or not going to be in contention for the ACC crown you are a retard or just an ignorant ABCer.

It's awesome and refreshing about how much hate these other ACC fans are giving Carolina now! it shows who is really the KING of the ACC!

And let's be honest here: today is the highlight of Duke's miserable season. They should worry about not being humiliated on national TV in the first round of the NCAA tourney by a high school team. K is a great coach but he is in the twilight of his career and his philosophies won't translate into the next generation of college basketball. He had an excellent run though so respect to him.
NORTH CAROLINA BASKETBALL: HOW SWEET IT ISSSSSSSSSS!

Let's be honest, we were not our vintage selves this season, the only thing that was the same for Duke as in years past this season was the name on the front of the jersey yet we still spit with "The Greatest Team Ever". Despite popular belief losing to LeHigh was no the biggest upset in history. The unc fans can not or just refuse to see that not even making the FF with 5 frickin lottery picks is more of a choke than us losing in the first game to LeHigh!

#53 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Have to be happy for the guys

#54 Cuttinedge

Cuttinedge

• ALL-PRO
  • 426 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

Welcome back Duke Fans. You drop a 1st round game and only 1 of you show up to post for weeks. Unc finally loses out. and you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of you mofos. Time for ya'll to show up and spew your vast knowledge of whats gonna happen next year .
Good Luck.

#55 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

You baby blue bandwagon sheep fans better pray Calvin Leslie goes to the NBA.

Otherwise the ACC is the Pack's for next and possibly the next few, considering our recruiting class and the talent we have coming back.

#56 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:02 PM

Good for them. None of them leave a particularly large legacy. Was really fun and really frustrating watching them play.

Ready for a clean slate going into next season.

#57 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

You baby blue bandwagon sheep fans better pray Calvin Leslie goes to the NBA.

Otherwise the ACC is the Pack's for next and possibly the next few, considering our recruiting class and the talent we have coming back.

You are kidding yourself if you think UNC is afraid of a team they beat 13 times in a row.. UNC has faced losing a ton of talent and bounced back just fine.. so just keep dreaming on if you think the pack will be better than the heels.

#58 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

You are kidding yourself if you think UNC is afraid of a team they beat 13 times in a row.. UNC has faced losing a ton of talent and bounced back just fine.. so just keep dreaming on if you think the pack will be better than the heels.

I don't think you'll be afraid. You're too arrogant, and your fan base has been lulled into unrealistic expectations every season that they probably haven't given it a thought.

I'm just relishing this upcoming season where we'll beat you in football for a 6th straight year, even though our team is far less talented, and we'll beat you in basketball when our team is finally comparative in talent.

It will be the one year when the baby bandwagoniers won't be able to say "Wait til' basketball season" after an embarrassing loss in football when your team is loaded with NFL talent.

#59 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

I don't think you'll be afraid. You're too arrogant, and your fan base has been lulled into unrealistic expectations every season that they probably haven't given it a thought.

I'm just relishing this upcoming season where we'll beat you in football for a 6th straight year, even though our team is far less talented, and we'll beat you in basketball when our team is finally comparative in talent.

It will be the one year when the baby bandwagoniers won't be able to say "Wait til' basketball season" after an embarrassing loss in football when your team is loaded with NFL talent.

we are arrogant?.. haha read what you just wrote and say that again.

#60 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 3,381 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

State had better take advantage next year with the talent they'll have because they'll be losing several players if they have a really good season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com