105 replies to this topic

#61 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

we are arrogant?.. haha read what you just wrote and say that again.

Hahaha, fair enough. I'm just super pumped for next year. I need to get the trash talking started.

#62 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• ALL-PRO
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

duke...lol

#63 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:39 AM

duke...lol

Great post from another Wal mart Greeter.

#64 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

Surprised with Marshall going but don't blame him. Don't like entering the year with a freshman point guard likely to start, but that's what we're looking at now. I honestly have no idea what to expect now for next year. Going to be really young, and not so deep. NOt a good combination for a good outlook.

#65 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:22 AM

Coach Cal will probably be in a similar situation next year. But doubt it effects him as much as it does Ole' Roy.

#66 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

You are kidding yourself if you think UNC is afraid of a team they beat 13 times in a row.. UNC has faced losing a ton of talent and bounced back just fine.. so just keep dreaming on if you think the pack will be better than the heels.

Eactly, see 2010. Oh wait!

#67 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:59 AM

Surprised with Marshall going but don't blame him. Don't like entering the year with a freshman point guard likely to start, but that's what we're looking at now. I honestly have no idea what to expect now for next year. Going to be really young, and not so deep. NOt a good combination for a good outlook.

Stan we have had many disagreements on this board but this is the most rational post ever. You hit the nail on the head, unc has no idea what to expect. They will be very young with a lot of role players but if McAdoo stays they could be a decent squad as long as Paige is as good as advertised.

#68 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

Just wanted to give you a heads up, my youngest cousin is still at UNC and is friends with some of the football players. Says the word going around is that JMM is gone too.

#69 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:58 AM

Take the money JMM, its good for you and your family.

#70 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

John Henson waving good bye to his fans and the home crowd in his last game at the RBC PNC Center.

#71 cavic7585

cavic7585

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

I don't think you'll be afraid. You're too arrogant, and your fan base has been lulled into unrealistic expectations every season that they probably haven't given it a thought.

I'm just relishing this upcoming season where we'll beat you in football for a 6th straight year, even though our team is far less talented, and we'll beat you in basketball when our team is finally comparative in talent.

It will be the one year when the baby bandwagoniers won't be able to say "Wait til' basketball season" after an embarrassing loss in football when your team is loaded with NFL talent.

Most UNC fans are to busy pulling for LSU/Alabama come football season.

#72 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I can understand the hate and animosity for the Tarheels. We are what every school wants to be. We turn down better recruits that most schools only dream of.

As far as the idiots who think Carolina is "gonna suck"...you need to think again. Our recruiting classes the next two seasons are incredible, and if JMM stays the heels will be starting 4 McDonalds All Americans next season, with another on in Hairston coming off the bench. fuging awesome!

Sure, we'll be a young team, but with the way recruting and the NBA influence is, you gotta be prepared to lose great players early. I know State has an awesome class coming in, but if they want to become relevant and good again, they are going to have to keep recruting 4-5 star players year after year.

You never know with Duke. K does better when he has less, but Tyler Thorton..Quinn Cook....Ryan Kelly? LOFL!!!!!

#73 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:11 PM

That is a bit of a stretch seeing how Strickland averaged 7ppg, and 2apg while Thornton averaged 4ppg, and 2apg. I think it is delusional to say that Strickland is MUCH better than Thornton or even Cook for that matter.

Uh, bro, Dex played in 19 games. Thorton played the entire season + the embarrassing loss to Lehigh.

#74 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image

Duke fans are barred from talking sh1t for a while after being embarrassed by a HS team on national TV.

This is true, Duke fans won't admit to it, but the highlight of their season was when KM, Barnes, and Henson all left for the NBA.

#75 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Eactly, see 2010. Oh wait!

Meh. Dookies living in the past as usual. Since that season (which was a blessing in disguise since it got rid of larry drew), we have back to back elite 8's, 2 ACC championships, and a broke wrist away from playing in the F4 tonight.

What has duke done? Aside provide one of the biggest upsets in tourney history this year?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com