#31 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,654 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

lol your back pedaling is laughable. you were clearly trying to paint north carolina as a more illiterate state, or there would have been no point to you even posting that stat. you are fooling nobody.

#32 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

According to the govt, there are approximately 878,974 illiterate people in N. Carolina as opposed to 530,215 in Louisiana. So it seems you have a much better chance of finding linguistic ineptitude all around you at home.

http://nces.ed.gov/n...px?SearchType=3

lol your back pedaling is laughable. you were clearly trying to paint north carolina as a more illiterate state, or there would have been no point to you even posting that stat. you are fooling nobody.

There is my original post at top, a clear fact that now that you have accepted after verifying the factual info. Your new spin is I am back peddling because it's about the one factual sentence I typed but an inference I was trying to convey? Wow, you must be used to arguing with dumb people if you think anyone will by this new spin move.

Bottom line, I still stand behind the my original one sentence post. Since you claim I'm back peddling, what is false about my original statement, There are more illiterate people in North Carolina compared to LA by a large amount.

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,654 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

still a pointless point to make

#34 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,328 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Your original statement isn't correct, since the percentage is higher in LA. You have a better chance of finding someone who's illiterate in LA compared to NC. The numbers from your post might be correct, but your own statement is false.

Try again.

#35 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:46 PM

Your original statement isn't correct, since the percentage is higher in LA. You have a better chance of finding someone who's illiterate in LA compared to NC. The numbers from your post might be correct, but your own statement is false.

Try again.

Actually, let me school you a little, you are claiming the tiny 2% difference means easier to find one in LA, but that is wrong because you're not setting it up correctly by considering population density.

LA is 52,600 square miles and has 16% rate statewide equalling 530,000 people
NC is 53,800 square miles and has 14% rate statewide equaling 878,974 people

So in basically the same amount of space +/- 53k square miles, one place has 530k and the other has 880k. Pretty easy to figure out it will be easier to find them in the place that has more of them.

That comes out to 10 illiterate people every square mile in LA and 16 illiterate people every square mile in NC.

BOOM!

#36 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,654 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:55 PM

Congratulations on your exhaustively mastered proof that statistics can be twisted to make one thing look like another when the rest if the world sees the obvious truth

#37 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

Wow, even in slam dunk defeat, you can't admit it, that's sad. That's not even twisting the stats as many stats can be because you can't give more value to percentage over the actual total.

That like me saying 50% of the Spanish people in NC are from Mexico and only 30% of the Spanish in LA are from Mexico. Does that mean you can conclude NC has more Mexicans than LA ?

Well according to you and Timothy that is true because 50% > 30%!

Now let's look at the actual numbers which you call twisting statistics. What if NC only had 380k Spanish compared to 1.2 million Spanish in LA. That would mean there are 190k Mexicans in NC compared to 780k in LA! So does just looking at 50% > 30% give you enough info!?

I feel like i'm tutoring my nephew!

Clear and simple, 16 illiterates per sq mile in NC and 10 illiterates per square mile in LA, that's an indisputable fact that is pretty simple and basic considering both places are almost exact size and one has significantly more illiterates than other.

#38 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,824 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:46 PM

But the real statistic, who really gives a poo about you and your statistical analysis of literacy rates? 0.1%. Do you know who that insignificant .1% is? That's you, Alejandro.

Also, congratulations on being the only non-Panther fan in listed in Today's Top Posters. That should tell you all you need to know about yourself. Hope trolling the Panthers' board on a Friday night brings you great joy this evening. taa taaa.

#39 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,910 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

Weekends are for the warriors... of trolling. get out bro.

#40 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

please change your avatar your one creepy loooking dude Alejandro

#41 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:09 AM

Alejandro, if I had a dime for every time I've shaken my head and laughed at your failed attempts to troll, I could probably fill my gas tank.

Give it up, dude. You're embarrassing yourself and making saints fans look worse and worse with every post. Since you obviously have no social life, you try to get attention by trolling a rival team's message board. Did you get rejected from SaintsReport? Go there and live in delusion.

Also, change your freaking picture because it looks like you're sitting in a white van watching kids play at the local park.

#42 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

Alejandro, if I had a dime for every time I've shaken my head and laughed at your failed attempts to troll, I could probably fill my gas tank.

Give it up, dude. You're embarrassing yourself and making saints fans look worse and worse with every post. Since you obviously have no social life, you try to get attention by trolling a rival team's message board. Did you get rejected from SaintsReport? Go there and live in delusion.

Also, change your freaking picture because it looks like you're sitting in a white van watching kids play at the local park.

You put dimes in your gas tank? Or that like a hill billy metaphor!? Lol

#43 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,654 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

dimes are money you buy gas with money what other childhood concepts can i help you with

#44 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

Wonder the number difference in bandwagon fans from before Brees/Payton to after Brees/Payton.

#45 strdst95

strdst95

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

hair transplants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.