Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorenson Wants Wr, Blackmon

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam needs 1. Smitty is on the wrong side of his career.

Peyton had Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne. BOTH 1st rounders.

Brady has what maybe the best slot WR in the game, had Moss for his record season, and now has a monster who shattered all the TE records. Brady didn't make those guys....Watch Gronk run over people and tell me that is all Brady

Brady won "superbowlS" with David Givens, Brown, and Branch. He didn't win with Moss.

Reggie Wayne had 76 rec. for 1,051 yards with 4td his 1st 2 seasons

Brandon Lafell has 74 rec. for 1,081 yards and 4td his 1st 2 seasons

One was playing with Manning and the other well you know.

What next??

Posted

Also Brady and Manning made his wr number 1 maybe Cam can do that 2.

Peyton's 1st round recieving options. Holy crap.

Harrison

Wayne

Clarke

Gonzalez

Manning had 4 first round picks as recieving options. Only posting that bc I had no clue he had that many. I wonder if any QB besides him has ever had a team do that.

Posted

I agree wholeheartedly eventually we are gonna need to find Cam his new numero uno go to guy. Smith as a second option woul make us a Juggernaut of an offense. The time is NOW. Cam, Gettis, Lafell, Smith, Stew, Dwill, Olsen, Tolbert and ______ ____. Could make us the best offense in the game point blank. Sorry facing facts. Let this be said i believe in building the trenches but we invested high picks there they need to step up. Give them 14 pt leads and see if they can bring some heat.

We're not going to get up 14 pts if the defense can't stop any body.

Posted

Peyton's 1st round recieving options. Holy crap.

Harrison

Wayne

Clarke

Gonzalez

Manning had 4 first round picks as recieving options. Only posting that bc I had no clue he had that many. I wonder if any QB besides him has ever had a team do that.

What has Gonzalez done again?

Look at my last post about Wayne Stats his 1st 2 years compared to Lafell.

Clarke a TE and we already Have a 1st round TE.

Posted

lol, Claiborne will sooner be slipped in our laps than Blackmon.

Blackmon doesn't get past St louie alive.

Posted

Wayne and Gettis have pretty much the same numbers their 1st 2 years (expect Wayne played with a HOF and Lafell Played with Clausen in a Lame duck season) but you're ready to say he's not a number 1 wr option.

Again is Demarius Thomas a Number #1 wr type.

Posted

if blackmon falls to us some team will trade a crate full of draft picks to move up and nab him. assuming claiborne is still on the board we could still grab him, and then stock up on defensive talent with the picks we get.

i'm comfortable with the wide receivers we have on the roster this year.

Posted

We're not going to get up 14 pts if the defense can't stop any body.

I disagree i could see us playing ahead alot if we field a team with say. Stew, Will, Tolbert, Smith, Gettis, Lafell and a prominsing rookie like Micheal Floyd.

Posted

Brady won "superbowlS" with David Givens, Brown, and Branch. He didn't win with Moss.

Reggie Wayne had 76 rec. for 1,051 yards with 4td his 1st 2 seasons

Brandon Lafell has 74 rec. for 1,081 yards and 4td his 1st 2 seasons

One was playing with Manning and the other well you know.

What next??

Marvin Harrison had 252 receptions and 3246 yards during Wayne's first 2 seasons.....and that isn't a typo.

Posted

What has Gonzalez done again?

Look at my last post about Wayne Stats his 1st 2 years compared to Lafell.

Clarke a TE and we already Have a 1st round TE.

Can't hit on everything....point was Peyton had 1st round WRs to throw at. I just think Cam deserves ONE while here. Just one.

Look at Marvin Harrison's numbers in my other post. He was a video game those 2 years you are talking about.....Reggie was lucky to get those.

Posted

I honestly don't think Blackmon is worth a top 5, let alone a top 10. He'll probably be a solid WR in the NFL, but not a gamebreaker.

If he falls, let someone package some picks to us for the right to pick him. Would rather have more defense, or if we go offense, another great TE. We need one of those, not so much another WR right now.

Posted

Can't hit in everything....point was Peyton had 1st round WRs to throw at. I just think Cam deserves ONE while here. Just one.

Look at Marvin Harrison's numbers in my other post. He was a video game those 2 years you are talking about.....Reggie was lucky to get those.

You are trying to hard to find every excuse to say fug Brandon Lafell. Just say you don't like him because you really have no reason to keep this up. Harrison being the Main target for Manning (in a Passing Offense) still isn't a excuse for Wayne and Lafell having the same numbers. It's not like Lafell was the main target here. Hell he didn't even start until the last 5 or 6 games and still wasn't the main target.