#1 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,167 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Since i just got my wisdom teeth out, Ive been playing a ton of Madden 12 online. I always use the panthers, coming up with certain strategies that will give me an edge.

Any tips for a dude using the panthers?

#2 NCstoner420

NCstoner420

Dave's not here man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

I run a lot and now that we have a QB who can throw the deep ball use PA deep routes.

#3 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

lol i guess people dont give a poo about this thread :(

#4 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • 2,742 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

too many ways to use the panthers for me to list

#5 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

Im pretty damn good with them i was just looking for different ways to utilize our players. Nothing is better than raping someone who is using a 90+ team with my Panthers

#6 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,338 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

Power formations / full house .. 5 wide sets are fun when you line up smith in the slot , have gettis go deep , and use olsen as the 5th guy. Defense the 1-5-5 and the 46 are pretty hilarious.

#7 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,502 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:41 PM

I like the blitzes from the 1-5-5 but you can get gashed by quick running backs. I always audible to a run if I catch it.

On offense I've been working on a custom playbook for a few weeks. It basically contains a bunch of plays that 90% of the time result in a wide open receiver about 8 yards downfield. I can dink and dunk you to death. I have some audibles that I use in certain situations, like when I see where the blitz is coming from before the snap. I tend to move the ball pretty easily but I also turn the ball over a lot, even when playing offline. Take the good with the bad.

On defense, I'm pretty good at shutting down the passing game. Sure I still get burned when I get too aggressive, but for the most part I can give you fits. Running is a different story. You can run over me all day long. Kinda like the real team.

#8 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,167 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:00 AM

lol on offense I spread the ball out with 4 or 5 WR sets. what that does it force my opponent into a pass coverage personnel. I bomb it on him a couple times and then I audible to a HB draw with the same formation I'm in. GASH EVERYONE ALL DAY I continue that cycle an before you know it Ive scored 40+ points. My problem is defense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.