Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Do You Use The Panthers On Madden?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Since i just got my wisdom teeth out, Ive been playing a ton of Madden 12 online. I always use the panthers, coming up with certain strategies that will give me an edge.

Any tips for a dude using the panthers?

Posted

I run a lot and now that we have a QB who can throw the deep ball use PA deep routes.

Posted

lol i guess people dont give a poo about this thread :(

Posted

too many ways to use the panthers for me to list

Posted

Im pretty damn good with them i was just looking for different ways to utilize our players. Nothing is better than raping someone who is using a 90+ team with my Panthers

Posted

Power formations / full house .. 5 wide sets are fun when you line up smith in the slot , have gettis go deep , and use olsen as the 5th guy. Defense the 1-5-5 and the 46 are pretty hilarious.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like the blitzes from the 1-5-5 but you can get gashed by quick running backs. I always audible to a run if I catch it.

On offense I've been working on a custom playbook for a few weeks. It basically contains a bunch of plays that 90% of the time result in a wide open receiver about 8 yards downfield. I can dink and dunk you to death. I have some audibles that I use in certain situations, like when I see where the blitz is coming from before the snap. I tend to move the ball pretty easily but I also turn the ball over a lot, even when playing offline. Take the good with the bad.

On defense, I'm pretty good at shutting down the passing game. Sure I still get burned when I get too aggressive, but for the most part I can give you fits. Running is a different story. You can run over me all day long. Kinda like the real team.

Posted

lol on offense I spread the ball out with 4 or 5 WR sets. what that does it force my opponent into a pass coverage personnel. I bomb it on him a couple times and then I audible to a HB draw with the same formation I'm in. GASH EVERYONE ALL DAY I continue that cycle an before you know it Ive scored 40+ points. My problem is defense.