Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Campbell A Panther...

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Move him to DT? Lol

Posted

My only problem with Campbell is the footwork, guy looks like he's on roller skates sometimes. Hopefully our coaching staff can light a fire under him to either play guard or right tackle if Otah can't stay healthy. Project OT.

Posted

Goodson was a waste of a roster spot and cap space, especially with Tolbert being brought in. I'd much rather have this guy on the roster, even as an unsure element.

Posted

he's pretty intimidating physically lol.

Posted

Good trade, Always trade small for big.

Posted

Is this the guy the Raiders drafted a few years back? Sorry didn't read any links.

Posted

Our offense will now be called The Army of Darkness.

Posted

Talked to a few Raiders fans about him. Some seem off and on, said hes raw but has the skills. Also, might have a learning disability.............Just FYI.

Posted

If they can get this guy motivated he'll be a monster. He dominated people in college. He just needs motivation and technique.

Posted

Is this the guy the Raiders drafted a few years back? Sorry didn't read any links.

Campbell was a workout warrior who some thought the raiders would take in the 1st. Guy has 36 1/4 inch arms and ran a 4.8 with 34 bp back in 2010.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, Ive heard mixed things about him, called a friend of mine (who is a Raiders fan), and he told me that the guy has a lot of upside, played T and OG, but couldn't earn a full time starting job, said he had high hopes for him this coming year, Hopefully Gross, Hangman, and Kalil show him the ropes, and he can be a good back up and be groomed to be a starter, I still like Bell, put I guess we need depth,

Posted

All he needs is Leigh Anne Tuohy.