Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

418 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm also thinking we should put the wordmark somewhere along the side of the uniform, replacing the face logo.

3 of the exact same logo on a side is kind of overkill.

Other than that, they look great.

Posted

Stripes on the pants are much longer unless my mind is fuged

Posted

If they would take the damn stripe off the shoulders and leave the blue on the collar, number, and player name, our jersey would look nice as hell. That's all the changing they needed to do. Take the shoulder stripes off.

Posted

It's the model of helmet. Revolution Speed.

I mean I figured, I'm just saying it looks out of place.

Posted

We have literally no change at all, even historical franchise were open-minded to changing their unis a little bit, smh.

Posted

On Panthers' Pulse, just said that the words "Keep Pounding" will be on the back part of the collar. fug yes. That's awesome.

Posted

I think this was a case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't." I think if we made bigger changes there'd be something to complain about. Looking back on it, I like that we didn't go overboard as we have one of the better uniforms in the league.

Posted

We have literally no change at all, even historical franchise were open-minded to changing their unis a little bit, smh.

I'd rather not end up like the Seahawks. Thanks for keeping it real, Jerry

Posted

Yeah the problem is, we have so little variation. We model ourselves after the Steelers, but even they have yellow jerseys and a yellow helmet. That's what pisses me off. We could at least add a black helmet and black pants to mix and match... They don't have to be primaries.

Posted

d02qi.jpg

Still silver

I think Im color blind

Posted

ApkaapnCMAEKD82.jpg

Inside the collar

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah the problem is, we have so little variation. We model ourselves after the Steelers, but even they have yellow jerseys and a yellow helmet. That's what pisses me off. We could at least add a black helmet and black pants to mix and match... They don't have to be primaries.

We cannot have multiple helmets unless it's for throwback uniforms.