Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

418 posts in this topic

Posted

Jerseys are up on NikeStore.com. $100 for "Game" (fan replica), $135 for "Limited" (premium), and $250 for "Elite" (Authentic).

Game will be up for pre-order on the 15th, Limited not until June 29th, and Elite will be available April 27th.

The Game jersey looks horrible, will wait for Limited.

Posted

As a graphic designer, sometimes I believe simple is better. The re designed logo looks good with our uniforms especially the black. I wouldn't mind black pants but hey other than that I'm happy that this is it. Now back to draft speculations

Posted

jonathan stewart just tweeted:

https://twitter.com/...216428284391424

Would've been nice to get black helmets!

lol huddle meltdown imminent

Posted

the blue in the logo doesn't match the blue in the uni does it? ...my eyes are fuging with me.

Posted

lol if Nike thinks I'm ever dropping 100 bones for a sports jersey.

Posted

the Game jerseys looks like sweaters....so bad. no way anyone should buy them.

Posted

hl8mk.jpg

I dig it. The whisker on the pants that goes into the white is a little weird looking, but I really like how it looks on the shoulder.

Posted

The "game" jersey is nothing more than a shirt with all the logos in the right places to reflect a jersey. It's also 15 dollars more than our old jerseys were.

You people wanted change, you got change.

Posted

jonathan stewart just tweeted:

https://twitter.com/...216428284391424

lol huddle meltdown imminent

He just wants black helmets so that when his new team plays us next year, our teams heads will be cooking in the September sun. Slick ass j stew.

1 person likes this

Posted

the blue in the logo doesn't match the blue in the uni does it? ...my eyes are fuging with me.

I'm going to bet that the two colors are exactly the same.

The pants do look white in some of the pics though. I'm pretty sure they're silver.

Posted

Crazy how scrawny Williams looks in this pic compared to how big his arms look when he's running with the ball on game days.

Posted

I don't think some of you heard Jerry Richardson.

He OWNS the team, and he said, the Panthers are not changing the uniforms. Not to black. Not to all black. Not to black helmets. No changes. Okay? So it doesn't matter what some Elon tweeter writes, and it doesn't matter that the GIANTS equipment managers says, for crying out loud