Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

418 posts in this topic

Posted

What bothers you guys about the Seahawks? I think they are an improvement from what they had.

They're Hideous! Everything about them is hideous.

Posted

Well, after looking at all of the elite jerseys offered, I found Green Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, Raiders, decided not to switch to the new uniforms. I think I do like the new ones better.

What about Indianapolis

Posted

Well, after looking at all of the elite jerseys offered, I found Green Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, Raiders, decided not to switch to the new uniforms. I think I do like the new ones better.

Do you mean the new collars or new jerseys? I think they all are the same makeup it's just the collars are different.

And some of the new two tone collars are awful.

Posted

those seattle uniforms are fuging horrendous. they'r going to look like an amateur football team out there

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that just comes down to personal taste then. I'm sure tons of people love the changes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well that just comes down to personal taste then. I'm sure tons of people love the changes.

THEYRE GARBAGE! PERIOD

Posted

Where can I find pics of the white and blue jerseys?

Posted

Bunch of showtune singin, Barbra Streisand ticket holdin, Perez Hilton facebook friendin, GLAD card-holdin, limpwristed, lisp talkin, dont ask dont tell fasionistas in this piece...

Teh new unis are FAAAAAAAABAULOUSSS!!!!!!

Posted

It's April. What else is a Panther gonna talk about? Nothing but racial threads these past few days.

Posted

great job nike..not! the new uniform's are garbage. just when i thought the uniforms could not get any worse, you hit me with today. seattle..where to begin? they are a joke just like oregon. maybe the joke is on us? the seahawks helmet, what is the deal with the top? and the pants and jersey? just plain awful. saw a website where an nike exec was trying to put a good spin on the seahawks uni's. well we tried to incorporate this and that...IT'S A FOOTBALL JERSEY. NAME AND NUMBER, MAYBE A LOGO. THAT'S IT. anything goes now. with these uni's the nfl looks just like the arena league now. i love watching the nfl, but i won't be buying any of the new "jerseys". i'm glad the panthers did not change that much. instead of announcing players on sunday, they are gonna be singing send in the clowns, cause that's what they look like..clowns.

Posted

I like the new style most of the other teams got. Very little mesh. But ours, Green Bay's and a few others stayed stubborn and it just looks like crap. JR is stubborn as hell. Rumor is the logo change came up a few years ago and THAT is what caused his heart troubles. ;)

Posted

Yeah was thinking the alternatives would get a major overhaul. Is there any pics of the white Jersey's?

just the one with keep pounding on the collar. Feel like its going to be a slow burn to see all 3.