Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

418 posts in this topic

Alt jersey.

459715_401183633227982_112088258804189_1565740_1446428483_o.jpg

The alt jersey is bad ass. Love it.

The alt jersey has been my favorite for a while now.

not surprising this organization does something half assed

not surprising this organization does something half assed

30 other teams did the same thing. Any changes that they made are hardly noticed.

30 other teams did the same thing. Any changes that they made are hardly noticed.

30 other teams didn't change their logo. We go into a new era with a new logo, but with the same old design uniforms. Making the logo look pretty ugly imo.

I seriously don't understand why people are crying over the uniforms being the same. We had some of the nicest uniforms in the NFL before, and we still do. Our unis are nice. No need to have nike screw them up with some funky 70s looking disco patterns.

30 other teams didn't change their logo. We go into a new era with a new logo, but with the same old design uniforms. Making the logo look pretty ugly imo.

I understand that, but that doesn't mean that it will never change. The seahawks were the guinea pig this season, but the rest of the teams were not willing/ready to make major changes.

I seriously don't understand why people are crying over the uniforms being the same. We had some of the nicest uniforms in the NFL before, and we still do. Our unis are nice. No need to have nike screw them up with some funky 70s looking disco patterns.

I think nothing should've changed. I liked our uniforms and the old logo. They go good together. The way they changed the logo, uniform changes were needed, but didn't happen.

If there hadn't been this hype, I doubt anyone would notice the changes.