Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

418 posts in this topic

Posted

30 other teams didn't change their logo. We go into a new era with a new logo, but with the same old design uniforms. Making the logo look pretty ugly imo.

Yea, they should have updated the unis/helmet to blend with the new logo better.

Posted

black pants... black fuging pants... that's all i wanted... is that really so hard to do? is it really so much to ask for?

Posted

NFL_2012_Panthers_VaporJet2Glove_detail--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Posted

I don't understand why they didn't let Nike update the material. It is more breathable and fits better. Is he that stubborn?

Posted

NFL_2012_Panthers_VaporTalonElite_detail--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720&interpolation=bilinear

Posted

this is it? this is all thats been changed??

overkill much?

Posted

great job nike..not! the new uniform's are garbage. just when i thought the uniforms could not get any worse, you hit me with today. seattle..where to begin? they are a joke just like oregon. maybe the joke is on us? the seahawks helmet, what is the deal with the top? and the pants and jersey? just plain awful. saw a website where an nike exec was trying to put a good spin on the seahawks uni's. well we tried to incorporate this and that...IT'S A FOOTBALL JERSEY. NAME AND NUMBER, MAYBE A LOGO. THAT'S IT. anything goes now. with these uni's the nfl looks just like the arena league now. i love watching the nfl, but i won't be buying any of the new "jerseys". i'm glad the panthers did not change that much. instead of announcing players on sunday, they are gonna be singing send in the clowns, cause that's what they look like..clowns.

Don't tell me you actually liked the old Seattle uniforms?

Posted

Yeah screw China

fug you American idiots!

You can't even buy a jersey at such a low price without Chinese manufacturers,without Chinese goods,you will soon die at your fuging house which is rent with the money China lent to the poor America,so fug yourself American fools!

Posted

its true.. we are screwed.

Posted

Why did they show off Deangelo in a black jersey when they wear white at 104% of games

Posted

Why did they show off Deangelo in a black jersey when they wear white at 104% of games

That's just how we do things around here playboy.