Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

The Official Nfl Nike Uniforms, Merchandise, Etc...thread

418 posts in this topic

its the same poo with a nike logo, who gives a rats ass.

GB doesn't have it either if I remember correctly.

Well, after looking at all of the elite jerseys offered, I found Green Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, Raiders, decided not to switch to the new uniforms. I think I do like the new ones better.

What bothers you guys about the Seahawks? I think they are an improvement from what they had.

They're Hideous! Everything about them is hideous.

Well, after looking at all of the elite jerseys offered, I found Green Bay, Carolina, Atlanta, Raiders, decided not to switch to the new uniforms. I think I do like the new ones better.

What about Indianapolis

Do you mean the new collars or new jerseys? I think they all are the same makeup it's just the collars are different.

And some of the new two tone collars are awful.

those seattle uniforms are fuging horrendous. they'r going to look like an amateur football team out there

1 person likes this

Well that just comes down to personal taste then. I'm sure tons of people love the changes.

1 person likes this

Well that just comes down to personal taste then. I'm sure tons of people love the changes.

THEYRE GARBAGE! PERIOD

Bunch of showtune singin, Barbra Streisand ticket holdin, Perez Hilton facebook friendin, GLAD card-holdin, limpwristed, lisp talkin, dont ask dont tell fasionistas in this piece...

Teh new unis are FAAAAAAAABAULOUSSS!!!!!!