Nike newjerseys newhats newlogo nikeshit

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#331 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thinking I'm gonna buy an old reebok jersey before they are gone forever. No way I'm ever buying one of those new things. I'm not gonna spend hundreds of dollars for a jersey, and I sure as heck ain't spending a hundred for a t-shirt. Wonder if Nike will be able to sustain that or if they will be forced to make the replicas similar to what Reebok was doing.

Feel bad for all the folks who were waiting for the new Nike jerseys to come out to get a Cam jersey . They were making a smart choice and Nike screwed them over. Glad I got mine, Nike certainly hasn't made the best impression today. Greedy is the first adjective that comes to mind.

boo fuggin hoo

#332 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

nobody cares

Frankly, if this were coming from someone credible on this board, I may take it to heart. But if we're being honest, I've read most of what you've posted and your opinion on me just doesn't mean anything. It's like having a heavy metal fan tell you you don't have great taste in music.

#333 dbeat

dbeat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Don't know if its been posted yet but it says "KEEP POUNDING" inside the collar. Pretty nice. A lot of teams don't have anything there.

#334 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

boo fuggin hoo

Don't be upset. The old jerseys are cheap now so I should be be able to get them for a deal. No need to cry about it. You can get replicas for 40 bucks.

#335 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,739 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:11 PM

I wana see the white and blue unis now!

#336 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

double post

Seriously has anyone found the delete post button in the new format? This is absurd.

#337 CatfanMO

CatfanMO

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts
  • LocationKC Mo

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:16 PM

Posted Image

#338 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,058 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

not going to lie the new jerseys as a whole are generic and cheap looking. sorry but they are.

#339 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

]

Posted Image

ayeee

#340 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

Got my Cam authentic Reebok for 40% off last year so it was like $160 or $180 or so. It'll be an awesome throwback at his HOF induction ceremony. Time to go vacuum seal it lol.

#341 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

not going to lie the new jerseys as a whole are generic and cheap looking. sorry but they are.

The jerseys are made for the players, not for fans that want to pretend they're on an NFL team.

#342 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,885 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

The jerseys are made for the players, not for fans that want to pretend they're on an NFL team.

This is what I meant about your opinion, btw.

#343 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:53 PM

This is what I meant about your opinion, btw.

nope, don't care.

#344 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Are we the only ones who still have belts?

#345 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,211 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

I think in terms of comfort and materials those "Game" jerseys are a huge upgrade over the Reebok replicas. The reebok replicas were cheap materials with numbers that washed off. I'd give these a chance. The problem is they are stitched to look some sort of T-Shirt that makes them look cheap. Most of the people complaining about spending $100 on a uni are not the target audience anyways.

The Seahawks look amazing. This is the problem with saying you want a new uni. I might think the new look is amazing and you might hate it. Now you are stuck with this design you hate for the next 15 years. Just be happy with what we have. They look great. We have great colors and a timeless style.

I'm a big fan of the Oregon "trends" and I hope many teams switch. It's good to have a mix of classic and progressive uniforms. When I was a teenager my parents called my music "noise". Now I call my niece's music "noise", it's the way of the world.

At the end of the day I'm gonna watch football. It doesn't matter what the uniforms look like. I just want to see guys compete.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nike, newjerseys, newhats, newlogo, nikeshit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com