Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blitzkrieg Panther

Rebrand Hornets

337 posts in this topic

If you talk to KT in the chat he actually isn't a douche. I just think he is a troll to get traffic on the forum he moderates.

Well played

Hatter tell me why JR isnt included as HORRIBLE? 12 out of 16 losing seasons? No back to back winning ones? One of the least visible and least respected logo and brands nationally in the NFL

What makes your idol JR a great owner?

Never said that JR was a fantastic owner or that I agree with everything he does.

As usual, you try and deflect the question when asked.....

Please name me ANYTHING that Johnson or Jordan has done successfully for the Charlotte franchise. Name one trade...one draft pick....one ANYTHING.

You CAN'T....because they DON'T exist.

Both have been total failures and have systemically put together the WORST roster and franchise in the HISTORY of the NBA.

This is fun:

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/id/7806474/hornets-back-charlotte-underground-fan-group-wants-bring-back-buzz

:D

2 people like this

Go Bobcats Go! Keep up the good fight John. Just remember, once you go Bobcat, you never go back. :)

Rumor on a hornets board is that Benson has known he has been approved the team since monday and has a "team" organized looking into rebranding the new orleans team.

Also, an article on nola.com asking is fans want rebranding..the poll provided for fans has over 80% "in favor" of a name change to something more new orleans...

Once again this for those interested even though there are some who are not...this is the "rebrand" thread...fwiw

The poll now has it up to 85% in favor of the rebrand. Here is the link:

http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2012/04/should_the_new_orleans_hornets.html