#16 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,960 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Yeah and Cam couldn't throw a football and in no way should have been the #1 overall pick. "If anyone you should take Blaine Gabbert" Scouts have proven to be geniuses over the years.

Also you need to remember, he hasn't played football that long. He was in band then the football asked him to try football. He is raw and has some work to do, but with NFL coaching and battling NFL olinemen everyday in practce, he has all the tools to be an awesome defensive tackle. I'm not saying to draft him though. I don't really know who I want and don't really care.

#17 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,960 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Coples is the guy i want if we go defense. Castro if we go offense. Assuming Claiborne and Blackmon are gone.

I hope we don't draft coples. He has great size but poor, motor, stamina, work ethic, annoying arms. I watched every Carolina game and he was hardly ever doing anything. He will be a bust

#18 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

Yeah and Cam couldn't throw a football and in no way should have been the #1 overall pick. "If anyone you should take Blaine Gabbert" Scouts have proven to be geniuses over the years.

If you're going to ridicule every person who has gotten a prospect wrong, you might as well just stop paying attention to the draft. It's all about probabilities, not absolutes. Amazing that people can't grasp this.

#19 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,287 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:29 PM

I hope we don't draft coples. He has great size but poor, motor, stamina, work ethic, annoying arms. I watched every Carolina game and he was hardly ever doing anything. He will be a bust

Many scouts have said Poe has a HORRIBLE motor.

#20 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

I thought this was a widely known fact... He hasn't done SQUAT!

#21 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,667 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

Lol @ people trying to predict the future.

#22 EMSMedic79

EMSMedic79

Member since 2005

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,680 posts
  • LocationOn the Water

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Ingram or Kuechly if they go defense in the first round. Otherwise DeCastro or Reiff for the OL. They can still pick up a quality DT in the 2nd round.

#23 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,448 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Bruce Campbell.

#24 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Nostradamus would like a word with you.

#25 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

Every year there is a combine warrior that shoots up the draft boards. First round athlete, 2nd-3rd round football player. If we take him I'll be extremely disappointed.

Then again, I said the exact same thing about Cammy Cam. So lulz. Luckily, Hurney is literally perfect in the first round so I trust him to make the best pick.

#26 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

I think poe is going to make alot of people on this board regret there words. Once again the tools are there. If u put in the effort this kid is a freak.

#27 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 17,315 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:13 PM

you would think people would learn from last year after being so wrong about Cam. Then again, the ones that were right about havent' learned anything yet and are just as bad as those against Cam last year.

#28 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 2,912 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:18 PM

Ingram or Kuechly if they go defense in the first round. Otherwise DeCastro or Reiff for the OL. They can still pick up a quality DT in the 2nd round.

No to everyone u said. We have a kuechly on the team. James anderson a guy who makes tackles and not sacks and good in coverage. Ingram seems like 2 much of a tweener to me he's an athlete who will be moved around alot but does have a true position. I d rather not go ol in the first round to many other needs.

With the trade for cambell otah fully healthy and bell, i would like to go one more year before grabing one in the first.

#29 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,727 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Well, to be honest, I thought that it was just me when I looked at his work, and even the combine. Dude may be athletic, but that doesn't necessarily make him an outstanding athlete. I thought that Coples' college career seemed a little more distinguished, but didn't see any "aha moments". This along with the fact that he has a rep for not being totally comitted makes me wonder if we shouldn't just pass.

Claiborne looks like he could be good, but I don't know that he would be any better than B-Hog (and I suspect that he won't be). If B-Hog's knee is fine, then Claiborne is not a dire necessity.

With Blackmon almost sure to be gone by 9, perhaps we should just trade down and try and get more value.

#30 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

If Claiborne doesn't drop I definitely see Hurney/Rivera trading down.

There's literally no player worth a top 10 pick outside of Blackmon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.