#1 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

Here is an excellent video of a presentation by Pane Andov speaking of his personal experiences with ETs, Astral Projection, OBE's, and what he has learned of the coming cosmic changes to our planet and the human race as a species as we ascend to the next level of consciousness and physicality in correspondence with the significantly anamolous energetic activity our sun and the solar system is experiencing as we enter the photon belt and draw nearer to the ecliptic plane of the milky way galaxy. He also goes into the true essence of our bodies and consciousness and how it relates to the bigger picture of reality, and what reality actually is...versus the naive view that status-quo science, and the establishment would have you believe...and even religion for that matter. Curiously exciting times are ahead, and the one thing everyone needs to know is DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING, EVER. It is this information presented in the video that is the reason we all chose to incarnate specifically on this planet during this historical time period. I hope everyone enjoys the video...this is what it...everything... is all about...and the funny thing is that we all already know this on a deep, deep subconscious level. This should be extremely empowering for everyone.

#2 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,298 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:41 PM

Seems legit...

#3 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,262 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

For April 1st you should've posted something believable and rational for a prank.

#4 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

For April 1st you should've posted something believable and rational for a prank.

Well...hopefully these ideas will become more believe and rational to you eventually being that said concepts are absolutely true come down to it. You're going to have to get your head out of the sand and partake in mental de-programming in order to truly understand the full multitude of the information and the realities that come with it. Don't look at that as an insult or demeaning in any way...it just what it is as we are all in our own different stages of the learning process of what all this is really about. If you watch the video it will help you to better understand these truths that most people have difficulties coming to terms with due to the psychological conditioning we've all been influenced with since birth.

#5 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Well...hopefully these ideas will become more believe and rational to you eventually being that said concepts are absolutely true come down to it. You're going to have to get your head out of the sand and partake in mental de-programming in order to truly understand the full multitude of the information and the realities that come with it. Don't look at that as an insult or demeaning in any way...it just what it is as we are all in our own different stages of the learning process of what all this is really about. If you watch the video it will help you to better understand these truths that most people have difficulties coming to terms with due to the psychological conditioning we've all been influenced with since birth.

OR, you're just bat-poo insane.

#6 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

And on side note i find it interesting that you seems to have no problem discounting other people's experiences for no other reason then "there's no way that could be true." That is a flaw in reasonable thinking. Do know, that the majority opinion on the different aspects of life and the world have always been wrong throughout all of history...as this is very much still the case today. With that being said, we should come to the understanding that 99% of conventional knowledge and all that we've been taught is incorrect, which should influence people to give alternative understandings a bit more time of day...which luckily we do see a lot more these days as people are continuously waking up.

#7 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

I also love how you say 'draw nearer to the ecliptic plane of the milky way galaxy' as if that means anything at all, whatsoever.

We're still dozens of light years away from the ecliptic plane of our galaxy. What the hell difference does the little distance we make up even matter compared to that?

#8 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

OR, you're just bat-poo insane.

It would make you feel comfortable to think that I am bat-poo insane, but do know this is not the case in the slightest. Whats funny about that comment you made is that i feel i am only one of a handful of people who are sane, in a world where i am surrounded by an insane majority.

#9 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

It would make you feel comfortable to think that I am bat-poo insane, but do know this is not the case in the slightests. Whats funny about that comment you made is that i feel i am only one of a handful of people who are sane, in a world where i am surrounded by an insane majority.

But you're wrong.
You're out of your new-aged mind, and every grounded, sane individual around you can see it.

#10 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

I also love how you say 'draw nearer to the ecliptic plane of the milky way galaxy' as if that means anything at all, whatsoever.

We're still dozens of light years away from the ecliptic plane of our galaxy. What the hell difference does the little distance we make up even matter compared to that?

I'm not sure where you're getting that information from, but it is incorrect. We are already practically in alignment to the center of the milky way galaxy right now. This coupled with our entering the photon belt is why our planet is beginning to experience all the anamolous energetic changes that we are today...which is reflected by the overly unusual weather and geological activity we've witnessed over the past few years; the sun's record-breaking CME activity (with the largest CME ever recorded taking place last month); and the de-strengthening of the Earths geomagnetic field which is represented by the continuous pole shifting that has been gaining momentum over the decades.

#11 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

But you're wrong.
You're out of your new-aged mind, and every grounded, sane individual around you can see it.

...whatever you need to tell yourself to help make you feel more comfortable :)

#12 Kuech Da Sneak

Kuech Da Sneak

As long as we aren't 32.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

I'm not sure where you're getting that information from, but it is incorrect. We are already practically in the center of the milky way galaxy right now. This coupled with our entering the photon belt is why our planet is beginning to experience all the anamolous energetic changes that we are today...which is reflected by the overly unusual weather we've witnessed over the past few years; the sun's record-breaking CME activity (with the largest CME ever recorded taking place last month); the de-strengthening of the Earths geomagnetic field which is represented by pole shifting that has been gaining momentum over the decades.

I'm not sure where YOU'RE getting your information from, but I'm getting mine from the established science that is astronomy. We're still many light years away from the physical ecliptic plane of our galaxy, and that's fact, no matter what you try and say.
We're near the equator, but we pass through that every year. If you're confusing the two, then I feel bad for you.

Pole shifts have happened dozens of times in the history of the earth, and another one is nothing new.
Pole shifts of the sun happen every 11 years.
Yes, there have been record breaking CME's, but you have to remember that we haven't been keeping records on CMEs that long.
Want to bet on the odds that there have been myriads of CMEs larger than those recently recorded in the past 4 billion years?

Honestly, all you have is a few pieces of anecdotal evidence, probably coupled with the false idea that the Mayans thought the world was going to end, or according to new-age hippies, enter a paradigm shift on 12/21/2012.
You can say that you don't believe that, but most of the new age theories are in relation to wrongly interpreting the Mayan calendar.
Hell, there's been topics dating back to 2002 on various sites about exactly the same thing.

Nothing will happen, we'll all be fine, and you and your ilk will be forced to think up the next 'likely scenario' for your shifts.

#13 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

I'm not sure where YOU'RE getting your information from, but I'm getting mine from the established science that is astronomy. We're still many light years away from the physical ecliptic plane of our galaxy, and that's fact, no matter what you try and say.
We're near the equator, but we pass through that every year. If you're confusing the two, then I feel bad for you.

Pole shifts have happened dozens of times in the history of the earth, and another one is nothing new.
Pole shifts of the sun happen every 11 years.
Yes, there have been record breaking CME's, but you have to remember that we haven't been keeping records on CMEs that long.
Want to bet on the odds that there have been myriads of CMEs larger than those recently recorded in the past 4 billion years?

Honestly, all you have is a few pieces of anecdotal evidence, probably coupled with the false idea that the Mayans thought the world was going to end, or according to new-age hippies, enter a paradigm shift on 12/21/2012.
You can say that you don't believe that, but most of the new age theories are in relation to wrongly interpreting the Mayan calendar.
Hell, there's been topics dating back to 2002 on various sites about exactly the same thing.

Nothing will happen, we'll all be fine, and you and your ilk will be forced to think up the next 'likely scenario' for your shifts.

Again i will say that information is not correct. This is the year where we pass by the ecliptic plane of the milky way galaxy...it can easily be found on the web...and it is in this area where the black hole and photon belt resides which are producers of extremely anamolous energy, which will have a direct effect on the planet and our DNA. It is a proven fact that gamma rays have the ability to mutate DNA, and as all this new energy comes in, it will help raise all our vibrations as we ascend to the next level of higher consciousness. This is an extremely positive thing that is coming down the pipes, and is what humanity needs to keep from self-destructing.

Yes, i know large CME's and pole shifts do happen and have always happened. Im not saying this is anything new...i'm saying that this has all happened before and happens all the time...we're just on the cusp of another end of the cycle.

On a side note, it should be known that the beauracracy that makes up establishment science is not to be trusted. These things I speak of are coming down the pipes and the establishment knows this very well...but it would be very counter-productive for them to come out and admit these things that will ensure the loss of their power grab over the minds and souls of humanity. With that being said...it should be known to not put any trust in these estalishment clowns. Afterall, their jobs are to ensure that our slavery continues on, so it would not be in their best interests to demonize these realities as much as possible. The last thing they want is a free, open-minded, aware public.

I think a lot of what youre describing in your post is based on ill-informed preconceived notions on what 2012 is really about. The world will not come to an end. It is a new beginning where for the first time humanity will no longer be a slave race. It is essential that ascention comes to fruition, and it will. This is what the establishment is scared to death of, because they will lose their thousand year reign of psychological power and manipulation over the masses. This is why we see negative connotations regarding 2012 everywhere in the media and hollywood...because they want people to be afriad, which is what its always been about. Control through fear has been the motto all throughout human history, and it needs to stop. With this underlying message of fear, global powers are trying their best to make the Book of Revelations happen in order to seal the deal and ensure humanity remains in a place of inferiority and serfdom.

I know you'd like to think you know all about this stuff and that its all hocus pokus...but before you put your foot in your mouth any further i suggest you really dive into this information and give it a very thorough looking into. I understand some of these concepts at face value are extremely difficult to accept without any backround knowledge to the bigger picture, but the information and understanding is there if you choose to broaden your narrow-minded view of the world and our existance on it...and I dont mean for that to be an insult, it just is what it is. You can have your opinions, but they are worthless until youve accumulated the hundreds and hundreds of hours of research required to truly come to terms with the comprehension of this information. Until one has done so, their conclusion will be incomplete and irrelevent.

#14 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,925 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

Terrence McKenna speaking of these amazing changes that are coming down the pipes...

#15 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

Venom, you don't know was the ecliptic plane (as far as the Milky Way is concerned) is do you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com