Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2Nd Best Rookie Performance Last Year

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Bad habit, I call people right out of college kids........I was.

Fair enough

Posted

I'm going with Bell not because his performance was great but because of the position he was put in. An undrafted rookie forced to start. He lost a lot of battles, he won a few to. Great job for a guy who could have been unemployed.

Posted

Pilaris was a godsend after suffering through Armanti's returns.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bell did improve as the season went on, but if you watch tape you'd be less impressed. I really hope the guy stays, his story is really sad, but we had to shift protection constantly to the right side. I wouldn't mind keeping him as depth because he is serviceable as a back-up.

Posted

Bell did improve as the season went on, but if you watch tape you'd be less impressed.

Our coaching staff, who have been known to occasionally glance at game film, seemed to be rather impressed with him.

Posted

This was me when I was watching that play...

is-this-real-life1.jpg

Posted

Our coaching staff, who have been known to occasionally glance at game film, seemed to be rather impressed with him.

For a rookie UDFA Bell played exceptionally well, compare his play to a healthy Otah and it's very obvious Bell still needs some work. How much of that is experience vs. talent, idk. I don't think anyone would say Bell played as a top 20 RT last season.

Posted

For a rookie UDFA, Bell played well.

For an NFL player, Bell played like absolute crap.

Posted

I can't believe nobody has mentioned Cam Newton. He had his share of picks, but he played well for a rookie.

Posted

bell was terrible....sack sack sack holding holding holding false start holding sack

Posted

Keiser and Bell.

Pilaris was sort of lucky with that KO return.

He's an average returner.

You're joking right? wow

Posted

Hogan came in at the end of the season and played well. I was very pleased with Keiser and Pilares. Can't wait to see Pilares returning kicks from day 1. We should have a pretty goof punt returner by then as well.