Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interactive Mock Draft - Panthers Are On The Clock

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I voted j jenkins.

Posted

i voted dre

aww man, I forgot about dre...

Posted

ncf_u_coples_ps_600.jpg

Posted

Don't think I need to let this one go 24 hours. Looks like it's already decided.

The pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock Draft

Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft

Posted

aww man, I forgot about dre...

Posted

Went with dre k. I've been saying it all along. Hardy will have a stellar year. He will have more sacks than cj. He will turn out to be the best D line player we have. now obviously if we draft Coples he won't have as much of an opportunity. But based on that I went with the best corner available that would fit our scheme and defense he best

I knew hardy was gonna breakout. I called it. Although I messed up in that post about picking dre Kirkpatrick. But none the less I saw it coming with hardy.

Posted

Awesome?

Training Camp is among us, ain;'t got time for this old poo.

Posted

I knew hardy was gonna breakout. I called it. Although I messed up in that post about picking dre Kirkpatrick. But none the less I saw it coming with hardy.

I mean yeah if it weren't for the other 80% of the fanbase that thought the same thing you'd be completely alone with that pred

Posted

Not one mention about Kuechly, and now try to imagine where we'd be without him.

Posted

I mean yeah if it weren't for the other 80% of the fanbase that thought the same thing you'd be completely alone with that pred

Go back and look at how many people wanted coples. Don't even play that card." Well everyone thought he was gonna do that" Bull poo. Of course u knew it all along. I just have the proof that I believed that

Posted

yay for you.

Posted

Wanted Brockers/Cox/Dre/Coples at 9

Wanted Janoris Jenkins at 40

Wanted Torrey Smith with the 2nd round pick in the 2011 Draft, but oh yea I forgot Hurney traded that pick for the famous "Armanti Edwards".