Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interactive Mock Draft - Panthers Are On The Clock

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wanted Kuechly got Kuechly.  Happy because that might be the only time it ever happened that way.

Posted · Report post

This could go down as one of the worst thread bumps in a while.

Posted · Report post

Wanted Kuechly got Kuechly.  Happy because that might be the only time it ever happened that way.

mine was death star.  i was riveted to my screen chanting "don't draft star" at every team in front of us until we got him, regardless of if they'd logically pick him or not.  then began the longest period of elation i've had in years when we did get him.

Posted · Report post

VOTE DRE!  :lol:

Posted · Report post

Go back and look at how many people wanted coples. Don't even play that card." Well everyone thought he was gonna do that" Bull poo. Of course u knew it all along. I just have the proof that I believed that

Wait you thought people didn't think hardy would've panned out if they wanted coples?

Posted · Report post

Wtf? Cool?

Posted · Report post

I hate when people bump threads that are irrelevant to stroke their fuging egos...

Posted · Report post

dp

Posted · Report post

U guys are dick wads. I get tired of seeing everybody Jump done people's throats. I just thought it was cool how everyone was saying hardy wouldnt be that good. I remember seeing people saying these exact words. I just thought it was nice that he is turning a corner and becoming beast. No need to be morons Bc I bumped this when it's the off season. So Whatver. Laugh get mad Idc.