Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Changes To Uniforms Confirmed By Jr

87 posts in this topic

Posted

Stripe change. And I look forward to the day he steps down. Not bc of uniforms, but bc he is stubborn.

Blasphemy! There are things that bother me about Jerry but take a time machine back to 1994. Charlotte had a population of like 300,000. We had no business getting an NFL Franchise but Jerry made it happen. My biggest fear is him passing away and his successor moving the team.

Posted

I like all of our uniforms. The people saying we have the worst unis in the league are acting like drama queens. We aren't the Browns, Ravens, Jaguars, Broncos, Bengals, Titans, Eagles, and Rams. All of those teams have some hideous combos.

Posted

Blasphemy! There are things that bother me about Jerry but take a time machine back to 1994. Charlotte had a population of like 300,000. We had no business getting an NFL Franchise but Jerry made it happen. My biggest fear is him passing away and his successor moving the team.

Most likely his successor will be his Son, no one is gonna move this team with all the money it brings in. We have no problem selling tickets we're actually 6th in ticket sales in the 24th largest market.

Posted

It's complicated and the big Cat has been coy on the succession plan. The way I understand it is, If he drops dead unexpected the team cannot be "willed" to his son. It has to be transferred in some other way. It's complicated and I'm not a lawyer. I would expect his sons to keep the team here but if another businessmen gets the team....Charlotte is great but LA is more great. Would love to see the Jags move to LA to put that to rest.

Posted

get-attachment.jpg?w=226

Interesting.

http://profootballta...at-1100-a-m-et/

Not confirmed, obviously. But cool.

Found this quite bothersome.

Posted

if I see a picture of that fake helmet again I will off someone.

Jr said there wont be any changes to the design, but I think that the difference in the material used is enough to make them look different

1 person likes this

Posted

All the new material will do is dull the sheen on some colors.

Posted

But Richardson is an old school dick.

He needs to flow more freely. Be more spiritual.

dude understand your concern, but have a little respect for the man that brought the NFL to the carolinas, kthx.

Posted

Maybe Nike and the Panthers want us to think it is a fake.....

Posted

BB what color is the sky in your world?

Posted

BB what color is the sky in your world?

I thought Everyone's sky is Carolina Blue....Just some choose to call it other names :)