Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No Changes To Uniforms Confirmed By Jr

87 posts in this topic

Posted

BB what color is the sky in your world?

We scorched the sky.

Posted

MTS2_EsmeraldaF_1020230_pic_morpheus.jpg

Posted

sheets are out at 11:00 so we'll know soon.

Posted

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/sheet-drops-on-new-nike-uniforms-at-1100-a-m-et/

Posted

dude understand your concern, but have a little respect for the man that brought the NFL to the carolinas, kthx.

Hey I love the dude. Never said I hate him. Just want him to change his blue collar attitude.

And if buying tickets to Panthers' games and paying for those highly expensive drinks is not respect then i dont know what is.

1 person likes this

Posted

We don't play in a dome, and we're not an arena football team.

There will never be an all black uni.

Posted

our white uniforms are great. Nice and simple.

our black uniforms are meh. I'm glad we don't see them often. I wish the blue was our main colored one.

Our black uniform is our best.

Posted

Yeah the Black ones are by far the best.

Posted

could of been this... instead we got old skool and a logo that looks like its been punched in the mouth.. LMAO.. way to go front office...

new-carolina-panthers-uniform-concept-buc.png&sa=X&ei=eo5-T5buI8qv0AGvr63mBw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE7R6esRBWvLIcU6sxaYd9MiNx4Cw

Posted

Racist

Posted

could of been this... instead we got old skool and a logo that looks like its been punched in the mouth.. LMAO.. way to go front office...

new-carolina-panthers-uniform-concept-buc.png&sa=X&ei=eo5-T5buI8qv0AGvr63mBw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE7R6esRBWvLIcU6sxaYd9MiNx4Cw

It never "could have been" that...

We'll change our uniforms soon enough people (unfortunately this has to go hand-in-hand with whenever JR passes)....let's build some history into our current digs first...

Posted

Jerry Richardson SORELY needs someone to not be a fuging yes man when it comes to the modern era of visual and musical things.