Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Plantain Parenthood Location Firebombed

33 posts in this topic

yes i'm sure there are plenty of other reasons for bombing planned parenthood, such as:

Unless there's evidence that it's politically motivated, then no, it isn't.

But clearly the white population is too entrenched in the lie they've built up that white people never do anything violent to concede their animalistic tendencies.

Wait so, religiously motivated bombings aren't terrorism?

No.

Terrorism is political at its most basic form. Hence why the IRA or Earth First are considered terrorist groups.

Religion embodies a subgroup of terrorism.

But if you're cantrell, it's easier to be racist and let your badly-formed opinions fester on the lips of the victimized left.

Wrong, terrorism is a very simple definition. "The use of violence as intimidation to achieve a goal, usually specifically against civilians." Whether it's political, religious, racist, whatever, it's all terrorism.

The only nutjobs that are hard enough against planned parenthood to want to bomb one are the religious. They've done it before, no reason to think the reasoning behind this one isn't the same. I know there are those against planned parenthood that are NOT religious, but they have no motivation to bomb one. Religious nuts are doing "god's will".

The only nutjobs that are hard enough against planned parenthood to want to bomb one are the religious. They've done it before, no reason to think the reasoning behind this one isn't the same. I know there are those against planned parenthood that are NOT religious, but they have no motivation to bomb one. Religious nuts are doing "god's will".

I'm sure the bombings simply had Ayers-like bombing intentions as to shut the clinic down and not hurt anyone. Amirite? /sarcasm

Whoever did this should be prosecuted as a terrorist...plain and simple.

ITT: king embarrassing himself

tell us more about how there's no such thing as religiously motivated terrorism and there's certainly no extensive history of terrorist attacks carried out on abortion providers in america and how it's really just hypocritical to suggest that a bomb exploding outside of an abortion clinic is probably a terrorist attack

Wrong, terrorism is a very simple definition. "The use of violence as intimidation to achieve a goal, usually specifically against civilians." Whether it's political, religious, racist, whatever, it's all terrorism.

Wow, I actually have to agree with Floppin. I guess hell is freezing over today. :)

I forgot about this thread. I still crack up when you guys talk about "bombs" and "exploding"

Grady told investigators he used a hammer to break a window at the clinic Sunday night, poured gasoline inside from a plastic bottle and lit it.

http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20120404/APC0101/120404124/Man-charged-Grand-Chute-Planned-Parenthood-attack-says-he-tried-burn-down-facility

lol poo we make better bombs than that out of sparklers and tape....

Wow, I actually have to agree with Floppin. I guess hell is freezing over today. :)

So you would call Hiroshima terrorism by the USA? Most people won't admit that, even though it fits 100% within the definition you agree with.

The USA is the largest terrorist organization in the world.

So you would call Hiroshima terrorism by the USA? Most people won't admit that, even though it fits 100% within the definition you agree with.

Nope I wouldn't. Action against an opposing nation in a war is not terrorism.

I wouldn't even call the Japanese rape of Nanking terrorism.

Individuals or organizations commit acts of terrorism, states commit acts of war. May not mean much to those experiencing the results of the acts, but legally its a huge difference. Of course, there is also state sponsored terrorism, which is different from both.