Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Like Obama Needs To Take Some Frecking Constitutional Classes

92 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/02/obama-confident-supreme-court-will-uphold-health-care-law/

Pretty fuging pathetic. Basically telling the US Supreme court you are a bunch of chair sitting unelected individuals and have no right to touch my bill which was voted on in a democratic congress. Dumb ass needs to go read the Constitution. Supreme court is there for one reason only. Separation of Powers!!!.

God this guy is a complete idiot.

Posted

He pulled this bs in one of his state of the union speeches...and now he's doing it again.

Elections matter. Remember that independents and people that think 3rd parties are going to get elected.

Posted

I'm seriously worried about this country. If Obama gets re-elected we are screwed big time. You think he has changed this country in his first term. Wait until he has a 2nd term with no worries about getting elected again.

Posted

eh, he is politicking, thats about it.

Posted

Ah I see theres no problem with activist judges overturning the peoples will anymore, good to know as this was some kind of issue not too far back

1 person likes this

Posted

"Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," the president concluded. "And I just remind conservative commentators that for years what we have heard is that the biggest problem on the bench was judicial activism or a lack of judicial restraint; that an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law. Well, this is a good example. And I'm pretty confident that this court will recognize that and not take that step."

oh he remembers it too

Posted

Ah I see theres no problem with activist judges overturning the peoples will anymore, good to know as this was some kind of issue not too far back

If I remember correctly, a majority of the country was against it then and still against it today. The Dems in congress were the only ones for it. Not necessarily the "will of the people"

Posted

Unfortunately he is on a long list of those that needs to be enrolled in such a class.

Posted

If I remember correctly, a majority of the country was against it then and still against it today. The Dems in congress were the only ones for it. Not necessarily the "will of the people"

You need a bit of a history lesson. The representatives that were voted in by the people passed healthcare reform. That's like, how America works. Constitution and all, you know.

Posted

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

Posted

You need a bit of a history lesson. The representatives that were voted in by the people passed healthcare reform. That's like, how America works. Constitution and all, you know.

Right, will of the people was not heeded and they got thrown our on their azz the following election. Historical indeed was the turnover in Congress

Posted

You mean that bill that Obama back door'd through a questionable reconciliation action because he could not get it through the way that the law intended? And then saw the Dems get their asses handed to them in the general election because it was NOT what the people wanted. Got it.