Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

368 posts in this topic

Posted

blattenberger?

Posted

So how many people would pay money on a pay per view format to see a Louisiana redneck swamp ass fight a city slicker panther fan? Just asking because it seems if the money you earn won't even pay for the medical bills if you get hurt, why in the hell would you waste your time. And no rules?????? I would just kick him in the nuts and that would be the end of it.

Better yet, a duel to the death. Two go in, one comes out......... Thunderdome!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Without question PhillyB literally OWNS all Saints* fans.

Posted

he outweighs me by a good 25-35 pounds. he's shorter, about 5-10. i'm generally worse against shorter, heavier guys, but i also generally know how they think

i feel like an idiot caving to it, because he's just a bag of hot air, but still i'm sorely tempted

Posted

Based on recent events Id guess he couldnt get 6 people to show up for it. So its not like there will even be enough money to cover a bottle of asprin.

Posted

he said he'd get the owner of a gym/fighting arena he knows to organize it and promote it.

Posted

You should challenge him at a location that matches the address of scorpios. Get all serious about it and get him motivated to drive up here from the swamp only for him to visit the towns best gay bar. The fact that this guy wants to fight you is a win in itself.

Posted

I just pooped something that was 5-10 and 200 pounds

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL what a turd sandwich, if you don't want to embarrass him I will. I'm 6' 180 and I have no qualms with wiping the floor with him.

Posted

Next time there is a vote for a new mod, it's Philly. I'm nominating him now.

Posted

he's giving me advice on how to get my testosterone levels up so it'll be a fair fight

*snicker*

Posted

Be careful Philly... this guy probably knows some kind of Louisiana Anal Grab that will freak you out... I bet he's practicing it right now with Alesandra...

4 people like this