Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

368 posts in this topic

OK, so Alejandro, no more games...

You grew up rich. Your father was a successful doctor. You couldn't follow in his footsteps and had to become a realtor for a company that tried to recruit me, but I refused. You don't have a Ferrari, but may have been handed down your dad's old Maserati. You sell average priced houses under a well known real estate firm. Your apartment is worth less than $200k and you live home alone with your cat. You pull for the Saints because it's the only thing left that gives you hope. Your current facebook and real estate profile pictures have been posted here and they are current. You are not the fit young lad that you once knew. You are now 36 years old, alone (other than your cat), and not living up to your dad's expectations.

Noone wants to know more about the Saints than they have to. Just leave us alone. Noone is on Saints Report giving a poo, so why do you insist on continuing to downplay everyone's life. You 'Like' 'Free and Easy Traveler' on Facebook. They just went to the Himalaya's. A quote from their page...

Situated on top of the world in the Himalaya Mountains, Nepal provides a plethora of interesting landscapes, culture, people and experiences. Nepal is famous for its mountains, especially the king of them all: Mount Everest. This country is a adventurer's dream with an infinite amount of hikes across dream-like peaks, as well as white-water rafting, mountain biking and bungee jumping!

But Nepal is not all just physical exercise. The birthplace of Buddha, Nepal's culture is deeply imbedded in their spiritual beliefs of both Hinduism and Buddhism, you'll notice right away when you go to shake someone's hand and they bow to you and say 'Namaste' - which means more than just yoga class is over, the direct translation is 'I salute the God in you'.

However, Nepal is very poor and as you traverse mudslides and impoverished villages you will see that it is the smiles of the people that make this country run. Whether you're in the bustling streets of Kathmandu or high-altitude hiking with Sherpas, you'll be blessed with not only the beauty of Nepal but the constant laughter of its people.

Are you really hating on Phil, or do you really want to be him?

The other 'likes' include a coin collecting company and poker. That strikes me as someone that has the life of luxury and cruises downtown in a Ferrari. The shtick is up. You are an overweight, single, average human being, with bad eyesight and a horrible taste for use of time.

Can you please resort back to the hell hole you reside in? We will speak again Week 2. Most likely you won't show up after the curb stomping that will occur. I don't mean any hatred in this message, just feel the need for your shenanigans is over. Tell everyone we said Hi.

1 person likes this

Someone in pm said that he used to go around pretending to be a player for the Texas Rangers. He's like the New Orleans version of Greg Frye.

You grew up rich. Your father was a successful doctor. You couldn't follow in his footsteps and had to become a realtor for a company that tried to recruit me, but I refused. You don't have a Ferrari, but may have been handed down your dad's old Maserati. You sell average priced houses under a well known real estate firm. Your apartment is worth less than $200k and you live home alone with your cat.

I usually wouldnt bother, but a chance to make you look dumb was too easy to pass up! I just took these from my "apartment" for you. Lol

post-12295-0-70129000-1334877289_thumb.j

post-12295-0-29817800-1334877290_thumb.j

post-12295-0-92376900-1334877290_thumb.j

This is my old 7 series i traded in on the Maserati. In case you cant tell from backround, that was my old house i sold for $256k, oh wait i mean, apartment!

post-12295-0-76026200-1334877541_thumb.j

post-12295-0-91055900-1334877547_thumb.j

post-12295-0-46291900-1334877553_thumb.j

Now a picture of you in front of each car will suffice. Fully clothed, with your cat, no bear pictures, w/o your dad.

This is my old 7 series i traded in on the Maserati. In case you cant tell from backround, that was my old house i sold for $256k, oh wait i mean, apartment!

Anyone who wants to flaunt their meager wealth on an internet forum just screams "I have self-esteem issues that prevent me from functioning like a normal healthy adult, and must prop up my diminutive confidence by pretending pictures of a car can make up for my hollow, untalented and morally bankrupt soul!"

1 person likes this

You don't have a Ferrari, but may have been handed down your dad's old Maserati.

Here the title as i own it outright. I can make you look as stupid as you want.

post-12295-0-21265900-1334878063_thumb.j

post-12295-0-53129500-1334878068_thumb.j

Please keep going...

Here the title as i own it outright. I can make you look as stupid as you want.

Dude, there's no expressing how pitiful you are making yourself look right now. Seriously, I'm staring at my computer at thinking "My, God, this man has zero self-respect, and will jump any bridge and do anything some random people tell him to do just to make himself seem important."

Alejandro, let's me as blunt as possible: you are a total, unmitigated loser. You reek of insecurities and self-loathing, and of total and utter desperation. Do you not have any actual friends? Why the hell are you spending all your time on this stupid forum? Does no one care that you exist in the real world?

I can get away being here because I run a software company and have long compiling times to wait on. It's just a browser tab in the background.

But you. . .Jesus, dude, you are like some helpless puppy trapped in our charades. It's embarrassing. Would you like for me to fly down to LA and take you out on the town? Maybe you're actually a nice dude once you peel away all the cloying, insufferable whining and preening. I'll hit you up with some hot girlfriends of mine from the area if you'd like, and maybe one of them can finally de-Tebowize you. You'll feel much better.

1 person likes this

Anyone who wants to flaunt their meager wealth on an internet forum just screams "I have self-esteem issues that prevent me from functioning like a normal healthy adult, and must prop up my diminutive confidence by pretending pictures of a car can make up for my hollow, untalented and morally bankrupt soul!"

First off, I have never once volunteered info on any belonging until they were brought up by someone. In Phils original thread, he linked my Facebook and people posted pictures of both of my car and my old house and asked something about them like " how can someone with such a little house afford those cars so I just answered the questions asked. I worked very hard for everything I own and the only help I got was financial help buying my first 4 properties which I have paid back in full.

It's funny how the guy can call me a liar and if I don't respond, I must be a liar, but then if I prove I'm not lying, then I'm just trying to show off. Since I am not a person that lies, I would prefer to make Kred look like an idiot than called a liar. Actually I must admit making Kred look stupid is pretty funny! Lol

You have still not disclosed the fact that your dad made this all happen for you. You are noone but a sperm on your mom's taint that was provided wealth, while you are a swamprat that became a poor realtor making amends meet by relying on your daddy's friends.

You have said you live in an apartment, but yet you deny it now. Let it all come out. You are a lost soul, with noone but your cat to jerk you off.

First off, I have never once volunteered info on any belonging until they were brought up by someone. In Phils original thread, he linked my Facebook and people posted pictures of both of my car and my old house and asked something about them like " how can someone with such a little house afford those cars so I just answered the questions asked. I worked very hard for everything I own and the only help I got was financial help buying my first 4 properties which I have paid back in full.

It's funny how the guy can call me a liar and if I don't respond, I must be a liar, but then if I prove I'm not lying, then I'm just trying to show off. Since I am not a person that lies, I would prefer to make Kred look like an idiot than called a liar. Actually I must admit making Kred look stupid is pretty funny! Lol

Why should you give a flying fig if some random person on the internet calls you a liar? Seriously, dude, sit back and reflect on what you're doing right now. If I was in your position, I'd say f' em, they're not worth my time or a second's thought.

If you worked hard for all that you've got, be satisfied in that. The fact that you're trying to argue the point only makes the accusations seem all the more true, because you're trying to justify it to yourself just as much as anyone.