Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

368 posts in this topic

Posted

Alejandro is a terrible liar. He must forget that he's been doxed and even admitted to living in a shitty apartment. You just can't change your story several times, bud.

Posted

I have to say Alejandro, please show me that you in fact own the cars by putting your fatass in front of them. You cant really do that I know. So, please leave this forum, and we will leave you and your cat alone!

Posted

Even if they are his cars, chances are his Daddy bought them for him.

Posted

We spend our money on our wives and kids, you just have a fleshlight to maintain.....

Posted

Alejandro is a terrible liar. He must forget that he's been doxed and even admitted to living in a shitty apartment. You just can't change your story several times, bud.

It's funny that you were suspended from here for posting my real home address, yet are talking about an apartment. It's called sarcasm, when my real address has been posted twenty times and someone puts up an apt address claiming it mine, it's was dumb. In fact that's why I said to mod it was ok to leave that address up their, because it isn't even a real address. That property is one of my 4plexes I own that has units A to D. The insurance uses that letter F as mailing address on policy which is forwarded to my house. Just look at my title and you can make out enough of my address to see you had it right before. Use google street view if you think it's an apartment. Try again.

Posted

We still await, while you lurk alone...

Posted

So you own an apartment complex that specifically says Apt. F.? I'm sure that's not the case. Especially when it says the value of that said apartment tied to your name is $170,000.

Posted

Do us one better and post a pic of you woman...so we can laugh sum more....

Posted

it's actually an '07 but no, I wasn't taking about that car, it has run on flat tires and didn't come with a spare. I was actually talking about my other car because it only comes with a can of fix a flat and you have to buy a spare if you want one as most Ferrari drivers are not going to be changing their tires. Regardless, I never mentioned which car because buying a rim and tire from factory for most cars will cost $600+ which is more than a running '96 Ranger will cost.

Well you talk about an 06 Quattro on a Maserati page. So you put all your money into your car... what's your point? We do have a word for that: compensation. No big deal. Many people do it. Just remember something, though: Your car is awesome; you are not.

1 person likes this

Posted

good lord that actually made me cringe. no coming back from that beatdown. kbred is king

Posted

My name is Batman and I say that Alejandro is full of sh!t. He's changed his story so many times that it's obvious he's lying and he refuses to take pictures to prove any claims. So far the only thing Al has proved is that he can use google images and create huge lies about how great his life is.

Posted

My name is Batman and I say that Alejandro is full of sh!t. He's changed his story so many times that it's obvious he's lying and he refuses to take pictures to prove any claims. So far the only thing Al has proved is that he can use google images and create huge lies about how great his life is.

It amazing what you can find on google these day, I was able to find a picture of the same two cars I've said I've owned all along in front of the address you posted 3 weeks ago as my address and even found a picture on top of one of those cars with not only my name, the car I claimed to have, my address you wrote 3 weeks ago, and an iPad with Carolina huddle up on the screen. It took a lot of searching to find since I had to match up houses, addresses, cars, car models, my name, my previous posted address, an iPad I admit I use, this board on the screen, car title with my name AND previously posted address. I am a master google user! LMFAO.

I think you just found competition for most moronic post to compete with the one where you thought Phil's fake match com profile was real and claimed to be a "bear"! Thanks for laugh!

Btw, Batman, why don't you give your real name, or are you not man enough like me to not hide in Internet anonymity?