Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

354 posts in this topic

Btw, Batman, why don't you give your real name, or are you not man enough like me to not hide in Internet anonymity?

Wait, did you sign up to post with your real name, or did PhillyB post it? I'm not sure you have much of a choice on if you want to use it or not, Alejandro.

Post this picture then. I would love to see that.

Here is my real dog also, not that random pic phil put in the fake matchcom profile. I put my facebook on private so he couldnt get to any pics other than my avatar and my old work pic.

post-12295-0-80301800-1334954662_thumb.j

post-12295-0-88574300-1334954677_thumb.j

Here is my real dog also, not that random pic phil put in the fake matchcom profile. I put my facebook on private so he couldnt get to any pics other than my avatar and my old work pic.

That's obviously shoped. :rolleyes:

Why does it look like hes making a poo face? Or is that the duck face 16 year old girls make in the their facebook profile pictures.

when i was a dumbass eight-year-old i made up for my deficiencies socially by bragging about my brand new Huffy, which, antithetically, only compounded my problems because it made me look like a fool. fortunately i moved past that methodology.

alejandro, it seems, is a virgin to lessons of this sort.

look he's not a virgin... the dog is on his bed!

So PhillyB, I guess you can rest your head easy now knowing that the FBI are leaving you alone and going to investigate the Saints latest allegations. B)

Dude! He made Douchebag of the week!

http://www.bigdouchebag.com/

Wow how have i missed the most epic thread ever?!

PhillyB u bad mf

To the Saints*** fan who needs help...do exactly that. Get it. Use it to move forward in your life beyond the huddle.

Dude is in an extraordinary elevated state of denial only seen in the rarest cases. I actually feel really bad for him and the guido.

You should challenge him at a location that matches the address of scorpios. Get all serious about it and get him motivated to drive up here from the swamp only for him to visit the towns best gay bar. The fact that this guy wants to fight you is a win in itself.

Brilliant.

If he wants a more neutral site, suggest "Swinging Richard's" over by the GA dome.