Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

368 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

:lol:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1333473635' post='1715609']
Be careful Philly... this guy probably knows some kind of Louisiana Anal Grab that will freak you out... I bet he's practicing it right now with Alesandra...
[/quote]

I thought it was a stick and move, not a grab.

Posted · Report post

sponsored by Match.com

Posted · Report post

[quote name='88 Bronco' timestamp='1333473902' post='1715619']
I thought it was a stick and move, not a grab.
[/quote]

I certainly don't know the details, and don't want to find out... but that sounds plausible.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='nc_biscuit' timestamp='1333473635' post='1715609']
Be careful Philly... this guy probably knows some kind of Louisiana Anal Grab that will freak you out... I bet he's practicing it right now with Alesandra...
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3t05wTwYao

Posted · Report post

That right there... that is why I never had any desire whatsoever to wrestle...

Posted · Report post

When I wrestled, we didn't do that. Had to wait till Alesandra became a coach before you started to see it in high school. Sandusky watched the news about it and got him motivated into helping I think it was Central Mountain wrestling team.

Posted · Report post

Lord Philly, we bow to you.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro' timestamp='1333475963' post='1715682']
Lord Philly, we bow to you.
[/quote]

It's sad how easily impressed yall are! Lol. It's almost as sad as the 120+ hours Phil has devoted to picking arguments with random people! You say how insignificant and waste of time the guy is on page 15 of other thread, yet you have spend almost the entire day talking to the same "insignificant people"! So you really need their approval that bad?

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality. The purpose of the event was to get the message out about the fans frustrations. Not only did the news come out and document it, but word reached Goodell who addressed it in his public comments yesterday! If you need me to post article proving it, I can.

So basically fans hold rally to get their message out, media shows up and Commissioner it was directed at get the message and addresses it. That's an overwhelming success!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Alejandro Lastra' timestamp='1333478221' post='1715744']
It's sad how easily impressed yall are! Lol. It's almost as sad as the 120+ hours Phil has devoted to picking arguments with random people! You say how insignificant and waste of time the guy is on page 15 of other thread, yet you have spend almost the entire day talking to the same "insignificant people"! So you really need their approval that bad?

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality. The purpose of the event was to get the message out about the fans frustrations. Not only did the news come out and document it, but word reached Goodell who addressed it in his public comments yesterday! If you need me to post article proving it, I can.

So basically fans hold rally to get their message out, media shows up and Commissioner it was directed at get the message and addresses it. That's an overwhelming success!
[/quote]

Says the guy who does bear modeling...

Posted · Report post

YES, you definitely should accept his fight and fly back to NC and meet him! Good Luck!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Alejandro Lastra' timestamp='1333478221' post='1715744']

[/quote]

...and yet you keep coming back here checking on him. Okaaaaay.

[img]http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/artists/14814/lil-jon-189379.jpg[/img]
1 person likes this