Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

368 posts in this topic

Posted

It's sad how easily impressed yall are! Lol. It's almost as sad as the 120+ hours Phil has devoted to picking arguments with random people! You say how insignificant and waste of time the guy is on page 15 of other thread, yet you have spend almost the entire day talking to the same "insignificant people"! So you really need their approval that bad?

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality. The purpose of the event was to get the message out about the fans frustrations. Not only did the news come out and document it, but word reached Goodell who addressed it in his public comments yesterday! If you need me to post article proving it, I can.

So basically fans hold rally to get their message out, media shows up and Commissioner it was directed at get the message and addresses it. That's an overwhelming success!

Go fug yourself.

Posted

...and yet you keep coming back here checking on him. Okaaaaay.

I have accounts on boards of all 4 NFCS teams, so how is logging on checking on him? By your same reasoning, when you saw threads just about me and no other subject, you came in and posted, so you have been checking in on me!

Now that we clarified your infatuation with me, I just want to clarify its a little creepy.

Posted

No see, this is my board for my Panthers, so I'm on here all day everyday, I never go on the other NFCS boards, why do I want to hear what losers like you have to say? I read threads about you on here because PhillyB has OWNED you so much these last two weeks it's been an immense pleasure witnessing it all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Go fug yourself.

U Mad? Did you realize I get pie for about ever 10 posts while you get pie for almost every 80 posts, apparently I am 8x more liked than you! Lol

Posted

U Mad? Did you realize I get pie for about ever 10 posts while you get pie for almost every 80 posts, apparently I am 8x more liked than you! Lol

Because he has over 7,000 post and you have over 120 post? Comparing apple to oranges.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Posted

No see, this is my board for my Panthers, so I'm on here all day everyday, I never go on the other NFCS boards, why do I want to hear what losers like you have to say? I read threads about you on here because PhillyB has OWNED you so much these last two weeks it's been an immense pleasure witnessing it all.

Well if that's the case, then maybe you can stop messaging me asking for copies of my bear pics, I told you Phil made that up, and i dont have any! Please drop it already!

I wasn't going to say anything but your last message proves your not getting the message! Oh, and I also don't know the link to bear or whatever sites, ask Phil, hes the one that said it!

Posted

just like there being more illiterate people in north carolina automatically equals north carolina being a less literate state even though louisiana's population is half the size? how is it you get such a kick out of being cluelessly one-dimensional in your statistical analysis when the conclusions already indicate the depth of your wrongness?

also let's address something on this whole "you're wasting time on other sites" myth. i am on facebook, which i frequent anyway, and the huddle, which i frequent anyway. trolling the saints rally is something convenient to do while i'm browsing on there, and kowtowing to your idiocy here is part of my regular browsing on this site.

all of which begs the question: what are you, a self-proclaimed non-loser, doing on opposing fans' message boards if not to engage in the very activity which you purport to condemn?

1 person likes this

Posted

Well if that's the case, then maybe you can stop messaging me asking for copies of my bear pics, I told you Phil made that up, and i dont have any! Please drop it already!

I wasn't going to say anything but your last message proves your not getting the message! Oh, and I also don't know the link to bear or whatever sites, ask Phil, hes the one that said it!

Wow, really... that's all you got? If I was gay, I certainly wouldn't want any of you...

PhillyB fuged you so bad on here and on Facebook the last two weeks you've probably had to wear diapers to not get poop all over your house.

1 person likes this

Posted

Because he has over 7,000 post and you have over 120 post? Comparing apple to oranges.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Is this a serious question? He has 95 for 7,200 and I have 12 for 125, 1.3% vs 9.6%. You see the beauty of percentages and fractions, it lets us realate different quantities of numbers! This is so epic, I'm actually considering making it my new sig!

Also you missed the fact this was not a completely serious post! Nice math skills! LMFAO

Posted

Is this a serious question? He has 95 for 7,200 and I have 12 for 125, 1.3% vs 9.6%. You see the beauty of percentages and fractions, it lets us realate different quantities of numbers! This is so epic, I'm actually considering making it my new sig!

I had over 1,000 pie BEFORE this new forum was updated, to IP board my posts transferred but my pie did not. Jesus christ, you're dumb.

Posted

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality.

your cronies over on that page would disagree with you. they started by screaming like a bunch of crazed baboons that there was no way trolling would stop anything, and that we could do our damndest, and the event would succeed and thousands of people would clog the streets of NOLA.

then it didn't happen.

then they suddenly backpedaled and now they're saying that our trolling was SO effective that we literally caused 3500 to not show up, that we had a success rate of 99.8%. and they're trying to use it as legal grounds that we induced slander and libel against their personhood and entity ( :lol: )

so which is it? did we succeed and cause you to fail, or did you succeed and cause us to fail? your boys can't seem to make up their minds.

Posted

Also you missed the fact this was not a completely serious post! Nice math skills! LMFAO

You do realize "Pie" was reset while post count was not right?