Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#331 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

OK, so Alejandro, no more games...

You don't have a Ferrari, but may have been handed down your dad's old Maserati.

Here the title as i own it outright. I can make you look as stupid as you want.

Attached Files

#332 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Please keep going...

#333 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,287 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

Here the title as i own it outright. I can make you look as stupid as you want.

Dude, there's no expressing how pitiful you are making yourself look right now. Seriously, I'm staring at my computer at thinking "My, God, this man has zero self-respect, and will jump any bridge and do anything some random people tell him to do just to make himself seem important."

Alejandro, let's me as blunt as possible: you are a total, unmitigated loser. You reek of insecurities and self-loathing, and of total and utter desperation. Do you not have any actual friends? Why the hell are you spending all your time on this stupid forum? Does no one care that you exist in the real world?

I can get away being here because I run a software company and have long compiling times to wait on. It's just a browser tab in the background.

But you. . .Jesus, dude, you are like some helpless puppy trapped in our charades. It's embarrassing. Would you like for me to fly down to LA and take you out on the town? Maybe you're actually a nice dude once you peel away all the cloying, insufferable whining and preening. I'll hit you up with some hot girlfriends of mine from the area if you'd like, and maybe one of them can finally de-Tebowize you. You'll feel much better.

#334 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

Anyone who wants to flaunt their meager wealth on an internet forum just screams "I have self-esteem issues that prevent me from functioning like a normal healthy adult, and must prop up my diminutive confidence by pretending pictures of a car can make up for my hollow, untalented and morally bankrupt soul!"

First off, I have never once volunteered info on any belonging until they were brought up by someone. In Phils original thread, he linked my Facebook and people posted pictures of both of my car and my old house and asked something about them like " how can someone with such a little house afford those cars so I just answered the questions asked. I worked very hard for everything I own and the only help I got was financial help buying my first 4 properties which I have paid back in full.

It's funny how the guy can call me a liar and if I don't respond, I must be a liar, but then if I prove I'm not lying, then I'm just trying to show off. Since I am not a person that lies, I would prefer to make Kred look like an idiot than called a liar. Actually I must admit making Kred look stupid is pretty funny! Lol

#335 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

You have still not disclosed the fact that your dad made this all happen for you. You are noone but a sperm on your mom's taint that was provided wealth, while you are a swamprat that became a poor realtor making amends meet by relying on your daddy's friends.

You have said you live in an apartment, but yet you deny it now. Let it all come out. You are a lost soul, with noone but your cat to jerk you off.

#336 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,287 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:44 PM

First off, I have never once volunteered info on any belonging until they were brought up by someone. In Phils original thread, he linked my Facebook and people posted pictures of both of my car and my old house and asked something about them like " how can someone with such a little house afford those cars so I just answered the questions asked. I worked very hard for everything I own and the only help I got was financial help buying my first 4 properties which I have paid back in full.

It's funny how the guy can call me a liar and if I don't respond, I must be a liar, but then if I prove I'm not lying, then I'm just trying to show off. Since I am not a person that lies, I would prefer to make Kred look like an idiot than called a liar. Actually I must admit making Kred look stupid is pretty funny! Lol

Why should you give a flying fig if some random person on the internet calls you a liar? Seriously, dude, sit back and reflect on what you're doing right now. If I was in your position, I'd say f' em, they're not worth my time or a second's thought.

If you worked hard for all that you've got, be satisfied in that. The fact that you're trying to argue the point only makes the accusations seem all the more true, because you're trying to justify it to yourself just as much as anyone.

#337 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

Alejandro is a terrible liar. He must forget that he's been doxed and even admitted to living in a shitty apartment. You just can't change your story several times, bud.

#338 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:55 PM

I have to say Alejandro, please show me that you in fact own the cars by putting your fatass in front of them. You cant really do that I know. So, please leave this forum, and we will leave you and your cat alone!

#339 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Even if they are his cars, chances are his Daddy bought them for him.

#340 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

We spend our money on our wives and kids, you just have a fleshlight to maintain.....

#341 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Alejandro is a terrible liar. He must forget that he's been doxed and even admitted to living in a shitty apartment. You just can't change your story several times, bud.

It's funny that you were suspended from here for posting my real home address, yet are talking about an apartment. It's called sarcasm, when my real address has been posted twenty times and someone puts up an apt address claiming it mine, it's was dumb. In fact that's why I said to mod it was ok to leave that address up their, because it isn't even a real address. That property is one of my 4plexes I own that has units A to D. The insurance uses that letter F as mailing address on policy which is forwarded to my house. Just look at my title and you can make out enough of my address to see you had it right before. Use google street view if you think it's an apartment. Try again.

#342 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

We still await, while you lurk alone...

#343 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,971 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

So you own an apartment complex that specifically says Apt. F.? I'm sure that's not the case. Especially when it says the value of that said apartment tied to your name is $170,000.

#344 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Do us one better and post a pic of you woman...so we can laugh sum more....

#345 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 10,854 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

it's actually an '07 but no, I wasn't taking about that car, it has run on flat tires and didn't come with a spare. I was actually talking about my other car because it only comes with a can of fix a flat and you have to buy a spare if you want one as most Ferrari drivers are not going to be changing their tires. Regardless, I never mentioned which car because buying a rim and tire from factory for most cars will cost $600+ which is more than a running '96 Ranger will cost.

Well you talk about an 06 Quattro on a Maserati page. So you put all your money into your car... what's your point? We do have a word for that: compensation. No big deal. Many people do it. Just remember something, though: Your car is awesome; you are not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com