Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#346 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,694 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:17 AM

good lord that actually made me cringe. no coming back from that beatdown. kbred is king

#347 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

My name is Batman and I say that Alejandro is full of sh!t. He's changed his story so many times that it's obvious he's lying and he refuses to take pictures to prove any claims. So far the only thing Al has proved is that he can use google images and create huge lies about how great his life is.

#348 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

My name is Batman and I say that Alejandro is full of sh!t. He's changed his story so many times that it's obvious he's lying and he refuses to take pictures to prove any claims. So far the only thing Al has proved is that he can use google images and create huge lies about how great his life is.

It amazing what you can find on google these day, I was able to find a picture of the same two cars I've said I've owned all along in front of the address you posted 3 weeks ago as my address and even found a picture on top of one of those cars with not only my name, the car I claimed to have, my address you wrote 3 weeks ago, and an iPad with Carolina huddle up on the screen. It took a lot of searching to find since I had to match up houses, addresses, cars, car models, my name, my previous posted address, an iPad I admit I use, this board on the screen, car title with my name AND previously posted address. I am a master google user! LMFAO.

I think you just found competition for most moronic post to compete with the one where you thought Phil's fake match com profile was real and claimed to be a "bear"! Thanks for laugh!

Btw, Batman, why don't you give your real name, or are you not man enough like me to not hide in Internet anonymity?

#349 CCS

CCS

• HUDDLER
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Post this picture then. I would love to see that.

#350 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 16,260 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Btw, Batman, why don't you give your real name, or are you not man enough like me to not hide in Internet anonymity?

Wait, did you sign up to post with your real name, or did PhillyB post it? I'm not sure you have much of a choice on if you want to use it or not, Alejandro.

#351 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

Post this picture then. I would love to see that.

Here is my real dog also, not that random pic phil put in the fake matchcom profile. I put my facebook on private so he couldnt get to any pics other than my avatar and my old work pic.

Attached Files

#352 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

Here is my real dog also, not that random pic phil put in the fake matchcom profile. I put my facebook on private so he couldnt get to any pics other than my avatar and my old work pic.

That's obviously shoped. :rolleyes:

#353 CCS

CCS

• HUDDLER
  • 3,413 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

A true rich man would have a Bugatti :mellow:

#354 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Why does it look like hes making a poo face? Or is that the duck face 16 year old girls make in the their facebook profile pictures.

#355 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,694 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:31 PM

when i was a dumbass eight-year-old i made up for my deficiencies socially by bragging about my brand new Huffy, which, antithetically, only compounded my problems because it made me look like a fool. fortunately i moved past that methodology.

alejandro, it seems, is a virgin to lessons of this sort.

#356 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

look he's not a virgin... the dog is on his bed!

#357 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

tainty balls

#358 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

So PhillyB, I guess you can rest your head easy now knowing that the FBI are leaving you alone and going to investigate the Saints latest allegations. B)

#359 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 13,892 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:29 PM

Dude! He made Douchebag of the week!

http://www.bigdouchebag.com/

#360 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,653 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:19 AM

Wow how have i missed the most epic thread ever?!

PhillyB u bad mf

To the Saints*** fan who needs help...do exactly that. Get it. Use it to move forward in your life beyond the huddle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com