Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#31 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:46 PM

When I wrestled, we didn't do that. Had to wait till Alesandra became a coach before you started to see it in high school. Sandusky watched the news about it and got him motivated into helping I think it was Central Mountain wrestling team.

#32 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:59 PM

Lord Philly, we bow to you.

#33 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Lord Philly, we bow to you.

It's sad how easily impressed yall are! Lol. It's almost as sad as the 120+ hours Phil has devoted to picking arguments with random people! You say how insignificant and waste of time the guy is on page 15 of other thread, yet you have spend almost the entire day talking to the same "insignificant people"! So you really need their approval that bad?

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality. The purpose of the event was to get the message out about the fans frustrations. Not only did the news come out and document it, but word reached Goodell who addressed it in his public comments yesterday! If you need me to post article proving it, I can.

So basically fans hold rally to get their message out, media shows up and Commissioner it was directed at get the message and addresses it. That's an overwhelming success!

#34 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

It's sad how easily impressed yall are! Lol. It's almost as sad as the 120+ hours Phil has devoted to picking arguments with random people! You say how insignificant and waste of time the guy is on page 15 of other thread, yet you have spend almost the entire day talking to the same "insignificant people"! So you really need their approval that bad?

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality. The purpose of the event was to get the message out about the fans frustrations. Not only did the news come out and document it, but word reached Goodell who addressed it in his public comments yesterday! If you need me to post article proving it, I can.

So basically fans hold rally to get their message out, media shows up and Commissioner it was directed at get the message and addresses it. That's an overwhelming success!

Says the guy who does bear modeling...

#35 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

YES, you definitely should accept his fight and fly back to NC and meet him! Good Luck!

#36 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,363 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

...and yet you keep coming back here checking on him. Okaaaaay.

Posted Image

#37 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Go fug yourself.

#38 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:52 PM

...and yet you keep coming back here checking on him. Okaaaaay.

I have accounts on boards of all 4 NFCS teams, so how is logging on checking on him? By your same reasoning, when you saw threads just about me and no other subject, you came in and posted, so you have been checking in on me!

Now that we clarified your infatuation with me, I just want to clarify its a little creepy.

#39 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,363 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

No see, this is my board for my Panthers, so I'm on here all day everyday, I never go on the other NFCS boards, why do I want to hear what losers like you have to say? I read threads about you on here because PhillyB has OWNED you so much these last two weeks it's been an immense pleasure witnessing it all.

#40 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:57 PM

Go fug yourself.

U Mad? Did you realize I get pie for about ever 10 posts while you get pie for almost every 80 posts, apparently I am 8x more liked than you! Lol

#41 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:00 PM

U Mad? Did you realize I get pie for about ever 10 posts while you get pie for almost every 80 posts, apparently I am 8x more liked than you! Lol

Because he has over 7,000 post and you have over 120 post? Comparing apple to oranges.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

#42 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:02 PM

No see, this is my board for my Panthers, so I'm on here all day everyday, I never go on the other NFCS boards, why do I want to hear what losers like you have to say? I read threads about you on here because PhillyB has OWNED you so much these last two weeks it's been an immense pleasure witnessing it all.

Well if that's the case, then maybe you can stop messaging me asking for copies of my bear pics, I told you Phil made that up, and i dont have any! Please drop it already!

I wasn't going to say anything but your last message proves your not getting the message! Oh, and I also don't know the link to bear or whatever sites, ask Phil, hes the one that said it!

#43 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,517 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

just like there being more illiterate people in north carolina automatically equals north carolina being a less literate state even though louisiana's population is half the size? how is it you get such a kick out of being cluelessly one-dimensional in your statistical analysis when the conclusions already indicate the depth of your wrongness?

also let's address something on this whole "you're wasting time on other sites" myth. i am on facebook, which i frequent anyway, and the huddle, which i frequent anyway. trolling the saints rally is something convenient to do while i'm browsing on there, and kowtowing to your idiocy here is part of my regular browsing on this site.

all of which begs the question: what are you, a self-proclaimed non-loser, doing on opposing fans' message boards if not to engage in the very activity which you purport to condemn?

#44 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,363 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:05 PM

Well if that's the case, then maybe you can stop messaging me asking for copies of my bear pics, I told you Phil made that up, and i dont have any! Please drop it already!

I wasn't going to say anything but your last message proves your not getting the message! Oh, and I also don't know the link to bear or whatever sites, ask Phil, hes the one that said it!

Wow, really... that's all you got? If I was gay, I certainly wouldn't want any of you...

PhillyB fuged you so bad on here and on Facebook the last two weeks you've probably had to wear diapers to not get poop all over your house.

#45 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Because he has over 7,000 post and you have over 120 post? Comparing apple to oranges.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

Is this a serious question? He has 95 for 7,200 and I have 12 for 125, 1.3% vs 9.6%. You see the beauty of percentages and fractions, it lets us realate different quantities of numbers! This is so epic, I'm actually considering making it my new sig!

Also you missed the fact this was not a completely serious post! Nice math skills! LMFAO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com