Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#46 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Is this a serious question? He has 95 for 7,200 and I have 12 for 125, 1.3% vs 9.6%. You see the beauty of percentages and fractions, it lets us realate different quantities of numbers! This is so epic, I'm actually considering making it my new sig!

I had over 1,000 pie BEFORE this new forum was updated, to IP board my posts transferred but my pie did not. Jesus christ, you're dumb.

#47 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,816 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

As for event failing, that's your opinion and not reality.

your cronies over on that page would disagree with you. they started by screaming like a bunch of crazed baboons that there was no way trolling would stop anything, and that we could do our damndest, and the event would succeed and thousands of people would clog the streets of NOLA.

then it didn't happen.

then they suddenly backpedaled and now they're saying that our trolling was SO effective that we literally caused 3500 to not show up, that we had a success rate of 99.8%. and they're trying to use it as legal grounds that we induced slander and libel against their personhood and entity ( :lol: )

so which is it? did we succeed and cause you to fail, or did you succeed and cause us to fail? your boys can't seem to make up their minds.

#48 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

Is this a serious question? He has 95 for 7,200 and I have 12 for 125, 1.3% vs 9.6%. You see the beauty of percentages and fractions, it lets us realate different quantities of numbers! This is so epic, I'm actually considering making it my new sig!

Also you missed the fact this was not a completely serious post! Nice math skills! LMFAO

You do realize "Pie" was reset while post count was not right?

#49 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,816 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

here, by the way, is "GL" who refuses to go by his actual name which he calls everyone else pussies for hiding behind a keyboard

Posted Image

this jersey shore hack job fits every idiot stereotype you could possibly think of

#50 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:15 PM

Also you missed the fact this was not a completely serious post! Nice math skills! LMFAO

Oh I get it. You're trolling. You must be new at this. Go see PhillyB on how true trolling is suppose to go. You are doing it way wrong.

You got people making fun of you = you are doing it wrong

PhillyB has a whole fan base wanting to fight him = win

#51 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,403 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

I wouldn't accept the fight btw, he's just a pussy who wouldn't show up for it anyhow and that NO stench is hard to get off.

#52 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:19 PM

I had over 1,000 pie BEFORE this new forum was updated, to IP board my posts transferred but my pie did not. Jesus christ, you're dumb.

The fact I am not a fortune teller, mean i have no idea how much pie you didn't have showing, if any. Also that has absolutely nothing to do with what was said as much as you want to bail out your fellow fan, I clearly said the averages of 1 per 10 and 1 per 80 based on the shown actual numbers. His response was that was apples and oranges because of the total post number which is utter nonsense. To get the above averages, I took his 95 showed votes and divided into 7288 posts, took my 12 and divided it into 125 and came up with averages which clearly relate the numbers and are NOT APPLES AND ORANGES! He was in no way alluding to any uncounted pie pieces but moronically saying I couldn't make a viable comparison of the two pie quantities besee on such a big difference in post numbers! BUSTED!

You call me dumb yet I had to explain how percentages work for you to understand what was wrong? Lol

#53 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,816 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:23 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,816 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

I wouldn't accept the fight btw, he's just a pussy who wouldn't show up for it anyhow and that NO stench is hard to get off.

:lol:

i actually think he'd show though, he's absolutely desperate to find some way to save face. i also have painted myself as a namby pamby mommy boy who can't fight because of hangnails, so he's saying the fight won't even be fair and actually giving me pushup tips to get me in shape by fall

fish in a barrel are harder to shoot than this guy

#55 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

The fact I am not a fortune teller, mean i have no idea how much pie you didn't have showing, if any. Also that has absolutely nothing to do with what was said as much as you want to bail out your fellow fan, I clearly said the averages of 1 per 10 and 1 per 80 based on the shown actual numbers. His response was that was apples and oranges because of the total post number which is utter nonsense. To get the above averages, I took his 95 showed votes and divided into 7288 posts, took my 12 and divided it into 125 and came up with averages which clearly relate the numbers and are NOT APPLES AND ORANGES! He was in no way alluding to any uncounted pie pieces but moronically saying I couldn't make a viable comparison of the two pie quantities besee on such a big difference in post numbers! BUSTED!

You call me dumb yet I had to explain how percentages work for you to understand what was wrong? Lol

You think that's a very fair representation of the numbers? Knowing that you don't have as many post than he does and that's the best troll remark that you can come up with? Okguy.

#56 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

I have accounts on boards of all 4 NFCS teams, so how is logging on checking on him? By your same reasoning, when you saw threads just about me and no other subject, you came in and posted, so you have been checking in on me!

Now that we clarified your infatuation with me, I just want to clarify its a little creepy.

And you say he has no life....

#57 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

Phil,
I am proud to have had the opportunity to troll with you. Great success.

#58 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,816 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

pie wasn't around for the majority of the long-time posters' posts. it didn't show up until a year or so ago, when most of the long-termers had already logged thousands of posts without pie. because of this, a guy with 10,000 posts and 100 pie looked the same as a guy with 1000 posts and 100 pie, but it wasn't an indication of anything at all.

you fail again and other basic concepts i can help you with

#59 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

your cronies over on that page would disagree with you. they started by screaming like a bunch of crazed baboons that there was no way trolling would stop anything, and that we could do our damndest, and the event would succeed and thousands of people would clog the streets of NOLA.

then it didn't happen.

then they suddenly backpedaled and now they're saying that our trolling was SO effective that we literally caused 3500 to not show up, that we had a success rate of 99.8%. and they're trying to use it as legal grounds that we induced slander and libel against their personhood and entity ( :lol: )

so which is it? did we succeed and cause you to fail, or did you succeed and cause us to fail? your boys can't seem to make up their minds.

Now I heard it all! Are you actually trying to take credit for lack of turnout!? Cmon now, even you can't be that delusional. There are millions of Saints fans and suddenly the guy you spend half of your month arguing with is supposed to represent them all? The bottom line is that the news of Payton appealing, him being to continue contact with team after suspension, the fact a solid coach Parcells is ready to step in and babysit under Payton guidlines, the fact suspensions could be reduced, the fact final four was going on at same time same place, the fact a children's charity event was going on in area at same time all affected turnout. Further, the page was set up as an event and anyone that joined the page in support, was marked as attending even when they were no intentions to go. In fact you and a bunch of members here signed up to go, I even saw Timothy say he was going a couple times. I personally wasn't going to be able to go, but you're trolling encouraged me to go, so I went in between appts with clients.

Regardless of what you say in your ongoing argument, the rally was to send a message to Goodell, and he received it and addressed it, that's success.

#60 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

WTF! I told you I liked the one with sunglasses better! Shade me up bro!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com