Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

Owner Of The Saints Page On Facebook Is Pissed That His Event Failed And Wants To Fight Me Publically. Should I Accept?

• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#61 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,790 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

Now I heard it all! Are you actually trying to take credit for lack of turnout!? Cmon now, even you can't be that delusional. There are millions of Saints fans and suddenly the guy you spend half of your month arguing with is supposed to represent them all? The bottom line is that the news of Payton appealing, him being to continue contact with team after suspension, the fact a solid coach Parcells is ready to step in and babysit under Payton guidlines, the fact suspensions could be reduced, the fact final four was going on at same time same place, the fact a children's charity event was going on in area at same time all affected turnout. Further, the page was set up as an event and anyone that joined the page in support, was marked as attending even when they were no intentions to go. In fact you and a bunch of members here signed up to go, I even saw Timothy say he was going a couple times. I personally wasn't going to be able to go, but you're trolling encouraged me to go, so I went in between appts with clients.

Regardless of what you say in your ongoing argument, the rally was to send a message to Goodell, and he received it and addressed it, that's success.

read it again i said all the idiots over on the saints page are now suggesting that we were the cause for the lack of turnout. as i type this they are copying everything we've said over on this forum and pasting it onto their board like it's some sort of evidence locker in a crime lab, talking about how they're sending it as a story to Fox 8 and filing criminal charges because we caused the event to fail.

their words, not mine.

any basic reading comprehension tips you need and i'm here for you alejandro

#62 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

this is just all starting to get sad now... some people just don't know when to call it quits

#63 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

pie wasn't around for the majority of the long-time posters' posts. it didn't show up until a year or so ago, when most of the long-termers had already logged thousands of posts without pie. because of this, a guy with 10,000 posts and 100 pie looked the same as a guy with 1000 posts and 100 pie, but it wasn't an indication of anything at all.

you fail again and other basic concepts i can help you with

Always battling concrete arguments by changing the subject. First off, it was a sarcastic remark that went over yalls head.

Secondly I said I have 9.6% vs 1.3% he has. He responded I was comparing apples and oranges because of difference in total post #, YET those percentages are based on number of pie posts,. PERIOD

He was wrong and said something dumb and all this trying to add this extra history and unknown numbers, etc is complete nonsense! What next, you're going to change the subject to the numbers of letters in my response or argue the percentage of oxygen in the sky?

#64 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

holy poo! you are one ugly motherfuger!

#65 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,689 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

I wouldn't do it Phil... What do you gain?

You already won. And how is it fair for you to go down to New Orleans to fight? I'd maybe accept if it was a neutral site, but probably not, you gain nothing if you win.

F*ck em. Fights aren't meant to be planned unless you're pulling millions, otherwise, it's childish retardedness to even ponder it...

#66 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

I want to see all this crap again, please invite me so I can look.

#67 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

This guy???

http://news.yahoo.co...n-28799958.html

#68 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

This guy???

Holy ****, what a tool! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH He is awesome!

#69 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,790 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

dammit my phone won't play the vid someone recap

#70 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationAsheville

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:33 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

#71 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

You've probably seen it...

Local news station covers the "40" goers. Interview with 'GL'...i think it was overly excessive, you know what I'm saying, there were players in the past you know what I'm saying, that have done far worse things you know what I'm saying, we think Roger Goddell went overboard.

#72 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

dammit my phone won't play the vid someone recap

It shows about 39 welfare recipients and GL that they are angry that a man who admitted guilt is being punished.

#73 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,790 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

please god tell me he pronounced it goddell

#74 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,689 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

This guy???

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiittttt...

Bobby, it's me, yo daddy! Riboito! You know what I'm saying.

#75 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

LMAO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.