Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will This Cause Claiborne To Fall?

103 posts in this topic

Posted

You guys are very disappointing.

If you care to be enlightened, follow Darin Gantt.

He has some very informative tweets on the NFL, Wonderlic realities.

Yet again, Gantt beats the poo out any write that covers us. Dear God, why can't they just assign him back to the Panthers?!

1 person likes this

Posted

Whoever drafts him better send a car to pick him up and take him to the airport because he may not be able to find it himself. Seriously tho, there's a big difference between book smarts and football smarts and he'll be just fine onj the field.

I see this point, but then you have to ask, "why does the NFL test prospects?" A playbook is a book too. Can he only play press man coverage? Can he handle zone responsibilities?

I would still take him at #9--didn't Gamble score a 9? He would taunt Claiborne--probaby say something like, "I am three times smarter than you!"

Posted

Johnson and Gamble, two of our best defenders, could be, by all accounts, easily outwitted by a bag of hammers.

Claw or ball ping?

Posted

Claw or ball ping?

Tack

Posted

I see this point, but then you have to ask, "why does the NFL test prospects?" A playbook is a book too. Can he only play press man coverage? Can he handle zone responsibilities?

I would still take him at #9--didn't Gamble score a 9? He would taunt Claiborne--probaby say something like, "I am three times smarter than you!"

Can he read is the big question.
1 person likes this

Posted

Our CB's would have a combined Wonderlic of 13

Posted

Our CB's would have a combined Wonderlic of 13

that is a scary thought.

Posted

It didn't seem to hurt Gamble though. Sometimes I think kids aren't prepped properly for these things.

Posted

Those guys don't give a fug about that test. Greg McIlroy did, but what else did he have to do? He's a bench warmer.

Posted

Keep in mind that it is PFT reporting this. They have a little history with reporting wrong Wonderlic scores, I guess to to drum up some drama.

Posted

This is more than PFT

Posted

Some kids have learning disabilities.