Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers Select: Cb Jayron Hosley

47 posts in this topic

more about the weight. 178 is a feather in this league.

can't discount him putting on weight in an NFL program of course, but i'm still leery.

where is this guy projected to get grabbed?

I've actually seen a mock that had us grabbing Dline first, then Hosley second. May have been Walter football, but I can't remember.

He put on 5 pounds from the bowl game to the combine. I don't think gaining weight is an issue with him in an NFL regimen.

I could even help him with that.

5'10 is not what scares me, but when facing bigger WRs he gets pushed around. Streeter abused him, Quick had a decent game on him, Hill as well. Givens had big game on him, and they are around the same size(Givens and Hosley). but the guy is a ball hawk you have to love that aspect of his game.

hes 5-10, he will get eaten alive by the big receivers in the league.

Does darrelle revis get eaten alive by big WRs?

I would like to get him. Guy is a playmaker on D and special teams. Saw him take a couple to the house in some games. And man can this guy jump a route. If he is in the 2nd round we should get him.

As a VT fan, I love this guy. He would always be in play for a big play on D. However in the NFL, I think he's best suited for the Nickelback. He is just too small, but very quick.

would rather have Gilmore, Trumaine Johnson or obviously Janoris Jenkins

He is very light. He has very long arms for a short CB, however.

5'10 is not what scares me, but when facing bigger WRs he gets pushed around. Streeter abused him, Quick had a decent game on him, Hill as well. Givens had big game on him, and they are around the same size(Givens and Hosley). but the guy is a ball hawk you have to love that aspect of his game.

Good info. I am hoping for Josh Robinson, but I am also high on Hogan.