Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats Kentucky!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Full strength Carolina would have demolished Kansas and would have beat Kentucky as well.

Didn't Carolina (Roys current team) meet Kansas (Roy's former team) in 2008? Refresh my memory of who won that???

I believe that was KANSAS!

Face it, Roy can't beat his old team!

Posted

kentucky fans are delusional old rednecks. let them enjoy their pseudo banner while it lasts, thats all they have to look forward to in that craphole lexington. Terrible fans and a slimeball coach, a match made in hell.

Posted

kentucky fans are delusional old rednecks. let them enjoy their pseudo banner while it lasts, thats all they have to look forward to in that craphole lexington. Terrible fans and a slimeball coach, a match made in hell.

I bet you'd all be singing a different tune if he was your coach. But since he's made a career out of hurting your coaches feelings it's crying time. Boo hoo he uses the rules to his advantage, and gets better players than we do. Cry a river for this dellusional old redneck. We'll have 9 before you get another.

Posted

LMAO at anyone from Louisville criticizing Kentucky and its fans. Louisville has little brother syndrome. They talk more trash than any other fanbase I know, and yet Top Gun was in theaters the last time they won a national title. Or even a game in the Final Four.

Posted

Full strength Carolina would have demolished Kansas and would have beat Kentucky as well.

Quintessential UNC fan post

Posted

Won't hate on UK. I was rooting against KU because their fanbase is such a crybaby bunch and hate on us because of Williams.

I used to love KU because of all the ties we have with them. No more.

Posted

I gained a lot of respect for Carolina fans this year, and I think it stems from our two head coaches getting along. Roy even called out Jerry Tipton after our game this year. Tipton is a thorn in our side who writes for the Lexington paper.

Posted

Won't hate on UK. I was rooting against KU because their fanbase is such a crybaby bunch and hate on us because of Williams.

I used to love KU because of all the ties we have with them. No more.

So you hate the school that gave you Dean Smith because of some fans on a message board? Ok. I for one, as a KU fan, still respect UNC.

Posted

Didn't Carolina (Roys current team) meet Kansas (Roy's former team) in 2008? Refresh my memory of who won that???

I believe that was KANSAS!

Face it, Roy can't beat his old team!

Yes, because a sample set of 2 is a reliable indicator of someone's abilities.

Posted

original.jpg

lmao.

Posted

LOL. Only in kentucky.

Posted

Ya'll mad cuz the only key roy hangs onto is the front office at Kansas. Ya know he misses those guys.