Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

Nfl Preparing For Cam Newton Dominance In 2012

17 posts in this topic

I said "might" b/c we don't know how he will perform in playoffs or big time "primetime" games. Just not counting my chickens before they hatch.

get used to fluff pieces. we're well out from under the radar now and we will be for years.

Under the rader or not. Who gives a crap. Cam will beast on any team at any time this coming year and beyond. NFL be very afraid of Super Cam. :cam:

Dontari Poe from Memphis State.

Poe goes to Memphis....not Memphis State (does that even exist?). Also, Poe is just average on the field. Not a great comparison.

Didn't mean to pie you lol

Poe goes to Memphis....not Memphis State (does that even exist?). Also, Poe is just average on the field. Not a great comparison.

I know he went to Memphis, the guy in the video doesn't.

I think he was riffing on Charles Casserly's error from the video that is embedded in the article. Casserly said "Memphis State."

Casserly is an idiot

No, Memphis State no longer exists.

But the team Poe played for, the University of Memphis, used to be Memphis State.