Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good News For Saints, Only Two Current Players Named For Punishment!

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Shut up dumbass.

Posted

Shut up dumbass.

Do you really drive an 88 Bronco? LOL

Posted

My original post is ZERO SPECULATION, the story ran on NFLN, the announcer (I believe the reporter was Hansen), said some information has come out today regarding the players suspensions. They mentioned specific people that they were told were the ones facing suspension as opposed to just fines. As stated before, of the multiple names release, only two where current players.

This is me reiterating a story reported on NFLN. Also, in the link I gave you, it appears the same story also ran the same day on ESPN. There was no speculation in my post, nor was there any spin either. It was basically repeating the story ran on NFLN. This story falls directly in line with last weeks statements that said the suspensions would only be for the defensive captains and leader and the overwhelming majority of players would receive fines.

So basically, if you have issue with story, or of it turns out to be incorrect, etc. talk to NFLN, I, just repeating the story they ran.

Earth to Lastra, come in for your hourly reality check. The NFLN story is speculation based on a few interviews the union is announcing. It has nothing to do with what the commissioners office is deciding or investigating. They are acting on their own and may be talking to the same or different people.

So repeating a speculative story and spinning it with your own homer point of view makes it even more speculative. And then you come onto a rival's site and wonder why it doesn't float. All I can say it wow.........

Posted

wow you haven't killed yourself yet.

Posted

My original post is ZERO SPECULATION, the story ran on NFLN, the announcer (I believe the reporter was Hansen), said some information has come out today regarding the players suspensions. They mentioned specific people that they were told were the ones facing suspension as opposed to just fines. As stated before, of the multiple names release, only two where current players.

This is me reiterating a story reported on NFLN. Also, in the link I gave you, it appears the same story also ran the same day on ESPN. There was no speculation in my post, nor was there any spin either. It was basically repeating the story ran on NFLN. This story falls directly in line with last weeks statements that said the suspensions would only be for the defensive captains and leader and the overwhelming majority of players would receive fines.

So basically, if you have issue with story, or of it turns out to be incorrect, etc. talk to NFLN, I, just repeating the story they ran.

Keep of the good fight Alejandro! We'll show these Panther fans, we'll eventually get Goodell suspended and get back all our draft picks. This injustice is OUTRAGEOUS!!!, we're basically being persecuted like the Jews by Hitler (Roger Goodell) except we're not going to accept being tossed in the NFL's oven. The Panthers should'nt even have a board, (s)Cam Newton is Jamarcus Russell 2.0 and was only successful because we were soft on him. We should totally meet up and do Saints stuff together, I'm open every day of the week, I'm guessing you are as well. WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

Posted

Do you really drive an 88 Bronco? LOL

Used to, when I signed up to this board years ago.

Keep of the good fight Alejandro! We'll show these Panther fans, we'll eventually get Goodell suspended and get back all our draft picks. This injustice is OUTRAGEOUS!!!, we're basically being persecuted like the Jews by Hitler (Roger Goodell) except we're not going to accept being tossed in the NFL's oven. The Panthers should'nt even have a board, (s)Cam Newton is Jamarcus Russell 2.0 and was only successful because we were soft on him. We should totally meet up and do Saints stuff together, I'm open every day of the week, I'm guessing you are as well. WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

When do we get to start shoving you degenerates in ovens?

Posted

lifelong fan since 2006....pretty funny....keep up the good work

Posted

Earth to Lastra, come in for your hourly reality check. The NFLN story is speculation based on a few interviews the union is announcing. It has nothing to do with what the commissioners office is deciding or investigating. They are acting on their own and may be talking to the same or different people.

So repeating a speculative story and spinning it with your own homer point of view makes it even more speculative. And then you come onto a rival's site and wonder why it doesn't float. All I can say it wow.........

Didn't you hear, this guy is in the know. Apparently, signing bonuses no longer count against a teams salary cap. Not sure when the NFL changed that rule, but I'm confident if Pat says so, it's gotta be true.

Posted

careful guys he'll send you private messages detailing his BMI

Posted

Not only did Brees make a statment supporting Saints 4 days ago, he spoke to one of our fans yesterday and he still bleeds Black and Gold!

http://saintsreport....sterday-227618/

Brees isn't going to play on the tag, they are working on a long term deal and have over month to complete it although everyone believes it will be faster than that.

That's because he went to Purdue.

I didn't know that everyone believes he will sign right away. Well, it must be true then. Wait...why didn't he sign last week? A month ago? At the end of last season? Drew? Drew? What's taking you so long? I thought you loved the Taints? Everyone believes it.

Posted

I used to like the Saints and would root for them when they made the playoffs and we didn't.

Those days are over.

They are on the level of the Rapist Rothlesberger Steelers, any team that lets Mike Vick play for them, and the Falcons.

That leaves only the Bucs in our division for me to think they are kinda OK. But I'm feeling sorry for them at the moment.

Go screw Saints. I hope every single team you play next year goes after your heads, your ankles, your knees and your ACLs. You deserve nothing less.

Posted

Wait...let me see if I am reading correctly.

Saints* fan was once comparing Sean Payton to Christ as he was put to death by the Jews (Roger Goodell and NFL)?

Now Saints* fans are saying that they are Jews and that Roger Goodell is Hitler?

Is that what I am reading?