Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Dat Pat

Good News For Saints, Only Two Current Players Named For Punishment!

72 posts in this topic

Did I say illegal hit you fat f*ck? I said dirty play and it was a dirty play. Ball wasn't even coming Smith's way and Fajita dives and rolls into his knee. Your organization is trash. We have been seeing it for years since Coach Vicodin arrived. I'm just glad the rest of the country has been exposed to it. Dirty team from a dirty city.

Looks lIke a good legal tackle, what's your point? Sometimes injuries result from legal hits. Can you post the rule that was broken here? Remember that was before the new tackling rules of '09 and '10, eventhough I'm pretty sure it's legal even under new rules.

hey guyz intentionally hitting the knees is bad now but back before 2010 it was totally legal, so fujita is totes legit

by the way "bounty" just means they were really pumped up and stuff bro

Looks lIke a good legal tackle, what's your point? Sometimes injuries result from legal hits. Can you post the rule that was broken here? Remember that was before the new tackling rules of '09 and '10, eventhough I'm pretty sure it's legal even under new rules.

There was no tackle. Smith didn't have the ball and was nowhere near the play. It was a cheap shot by a piece of poo. It's the only way the saints* can come at Smith. They don't have the balls to take him on face to face.

Why are you grouping the Falcons in with a rapist, convicted felon and the Bounty-gaters?

Because they suck.

keep in mind it wasn't just fujita going after him randomly - smith had just come off of several weeks of having major hamstring problems. fujita knew it.

wider shot of the play in question:

the ball was nowhere near smith

Alicejandra thinks it's a clean play because he is a Taints* fan. They live in a dirty city and cheer for a dirty team. Corruption is part of the fabric of their culture down there.

The one constant has been the pill popper, Payton. Williams is taking the fall for Sean's policy.

You are an idiot. What Fujita did is the exact opposite of good sportsmanship and you would be crying like the little bitch you are if the same hit happened to drew brees.

I cant wait for hurricane season.

1 person likes this