Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good News For Saints, Only Two Current Players Named For Punishment!

72 posts in this topic

Posted

The one constant has been the pill popper, Payton. Williams is taking the fall for Sean's policy.

Posted

Looks lIke a good legal tackle, what's your point? Sometimes injuries result from legal hits. Can you post the rule that was broken here? Remember that was before the new tackling rules of '09 and '10, eventhough I'm pretty sure it's legal even under new rules.

You are an idiot. What Fujita did is the exact opposite of good sportsmanship and you would be crying like the little bitch you are if the same hit happened to drew brees.

I cant wait for hurricane season.

1 person likes this

Posted

Obviously Fujita tripped. Pure accident.

Posted

Obviously Fujita tripped. Pure accident.

Funny you say that. I remembered when this happened and that was his exact excuse. "I was running and tripped and fell into that back of his leg." Yea right, just like when Suh "lost his balance" getting up from a pile and that caused him to stomp on another player. :rolleyes:

Posted

Looks lIke a good legal tackle, what's your point? Sometimes injuries result from legal hits. Can you post the rule that was broken here? Remember that was before the new tackling rules of '09 and '10, eventhough I'm pretty sure it's legal even under new rules.

He didnt have the ball?

He went into at an angle everyone knows can cause serious knee injury?

He and the rest of you are fine young males?

Anything else i missed?

Posted

You are an idiot. What Fujita did is the exact opposite of good sportsmanship and you would be crying like the little bitch you are if the same hit happened to drew brees.

I cant wait for hurricane season.

I love hurricane season, I had so much money left over from my insurance policies on all my properties, I had to claim the extra after repairs as income and pay taxes, yet I was still able to buy my Ferrari cash. My new house is multiple stories so I can deal with some first floor damage in exchange for some more HUGE insurance checks.

See Panthro, we do have some things in common, bring on the hurricanes, new house, new car, new furniture, new wardrobe, skyrocketing rent on all my rental properties, etc. Financially, the hurricane was the best thing that ever happened to me and gave me the funds to start buying commercial properties, it's hilarious you're trying to throw that out there as an insult.

Posted

somebody is daydreaming again. let us know when your alarm clock goes off. i know the sun doesnt reach your mom's basement so u probably dont run on a similar schedule as everyone else.

Posted

I love hurricane season, I had so much money left over from my insurance policies on all my properties, I had to claim the extra after repairs as income and pay taxes, yet I was still able to buy my Ferrari cash. My new house is multiple stories so I can deal with some first floor damage in exchange for some more HUGE insurance checks.

See Panthro, we do have some things in common, bring on the hurricanes, new house, new car, new furniture, new wardrobe, skyrocketing rent on all my rental properties, etc. Financially, the hurricane was the best thing that ever happened to me and gave me the funds to start buying commercial properties, it's hilarious you're trying to throw that out there as an insult.

I was hoping for more death and less insurance fraud.

1 person likes this

Posted

funny-weird-newspaper-headline-bullies.jpg

Posted

I was hoping for more death and less insurance fraud.

It's not insurance fraud if you sub contract your own people and pay less for repairs. It's one of the benefits of rehabbing houses, you have all your contractors working for discounted prices. Like any other insurance claim, your are entitled to full amount of damages, and if you are able to get it repaired for less, you just have to claim the rest as income. That's just how it works and is not fraud. Since I either had no mortgages or owed less than land value, I didn't even have to fix property and could pocket money and then sell property in current condition as at least 1/3 of the people did. Those are fundamental basics of insurance, have you never owned a house?

And if you want to question whether I claimed the extra as income, ask. floppin, he was cool enough to run a full backround check on me. Ask him how many properties I purchased in '06.

Posted

no Ive just owned your mom.

Posted

no Ive just owned your mom.

Oh noes! Not a mommy comeback! Lol