Photo
* * - - - 6 votes

Good News For Saints, Only Two Current Players Named For Punishment!

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#31 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

Keep of the good fight Alejandro! We'll show these Panther fans, we'll eventually get Goodell suspended and get back all our draft picks. This injustice is OUTRAGEOUS!!!, we're basically being persecuted like the Jews by Hitler (Roger Goodell) except we're not going to accept being tossed in the NFL's oven. The Panthers should'nt even have a board, (s)Cam Newton is Jamarcus Russell 2.0 and was only successful because we were soft on him. We should totally meet up and do Saints stuff together, I'm open every day of the week, I'm guessing you are as well. WHO DAT! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

lifelong fan since 2006....pretty funny....keep up the good work

#32 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:25 AM

Earth to Lastra, come in for your hourly reality check. The NFLN story is speculation based on a few interviews the union is announcing. It has nothing to do with what the commissioners office is deciding or investigating. They are acting on their own and may be talking to the same or different people.

So repeating a speculative story and spinning it with your own homer point of view makes it even more speculative. And then you come onto a rival's site and wonder why it doesn't float. All I can say it wow.........

Didn't you hear, this guy is in the know. Apparently, signing bonuses no longer count against a teams salary cap. Not sure when the NFL changed that rule, but I'm confident if Pat says so, it's gotta be true.

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,698 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

careful guys he'll send you private messages detailing his BMI

#34 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,953 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

Not only did Brees make a statment supporting Saints 4 days ago, he spoke to one of our fans yesterday and he still bleeds Black and Gold!

http://saintsreport....sterday-227618/

Brees isn't going to play on the tag, they are working on a long term deal and have over month to complete it although everyone believes it will be faster than that.

That's because he went to Purdue.

I didn't know that everyone believes he will sign right away. Well, it must be true then. Wait...why didn't he sign last week? A month ago? At the end of last season? Drew? Drew? What's taking you so long? I thought you loved the Taints? Everyone believes it.

#35 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 21,705 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

I used to like the Saints and would root for them when they made the playoffs and we didn't.

Those days are over.

They are on the level of the Rapist Rothlesberger Steelers, any team that lets Mike Vick play for them, and the Falcons.

That leaves only the Bucs in our division for me to think they are kinda OK. But I'm feeling sorry for them at the moment.

Go screw Saints. I hope every single team you play next year goes after your heads, your ankles, your knees and your ACLs. You deserve nothing less.

#36 Darknight

Darknight

Official Rep Keeper

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationKinston

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:06 PM

Wait...let me see if I am reading correctly.

Saints* fan was once comparing Sean Payton to Christ as he was put to death by the Jews (Roger Goodell and NFL)?

Now Saints* fans are saying that they are Jews and that Roger Goodell is Hitler?

Is that what I am reading?

#37 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:16 PM

I used to like the Saints and would root for them when they made the playoffs and we didn't.

Those days are over.

They are on the level of the Rapist Rothlesberger Steelers, any team that lets Mike Vick play for them, and the Falcons.

That leaves only the Bucs in our division for me to think they are kinda OK. But I'm feeling sorry for them at the moment.

Go screw Saints. I hope every single team you play next year goes after your heads, your ankles, your knees and your ACLs. You deserve nothing less.

Why are you grouping the Falcons in with a rapist, convicted felon and the Bounty-gaters?

#38 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Because player saftey is sacred.

#39 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:40 PM

Bad news for saints: Payton out for a year lol

#40 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,880 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

Fujita,

Saints* have been dirty since Payton took over. I wonder how much he paid Fajita for trying to take out Smitty back in '06. The Vicodyn addict hired Gregg Wiliams because he knew Gregg shared the same principles.

#41 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

Saints* have been dirty since Payton took over. I wonder how much he paid Fajita for trying to take out Smitty back in '06. The Vicodyn addict hired Gregg Wiliams because he knew Gregg shared the same principles.

Looks lIke a good legal tackle, what's your point? Sometimes injuries result from legal hits. Can you post the rule that was broken here? Remember that was before the new tackling rules of '09 and '10, eventhough I'm pretty sure it's legal even under new rules.

#42 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 17,880 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

Did I say illegal hit you fat f*ck? I said dirty play and it was a dirty play. Ball wasn't even coming Smith's way and Fajita dives and rolls into his knee. Your organization is trash. We have been seeing it for years since Coach Vicodin arrived. I'm just glad the rest of the country has been exposed to it. Dirty team from a dirty city.

#43 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,698 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

Looks lIke a good legal tackle, what's your point? Sometimes injuries result from legal hits. Can you post the rule that was broken here? Remember that was before the new tackling rules of '09 and '10, eventhough I'm pretty sure it's legal even under new rules.

hey guyz intentionally hitting the knees is bad now but back before 2010 it was totally legal, so fujita is totes legit

by the way "bounty" just means they were really pumped up and stuff bro

#44 ACobra289

ACobra289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

There was no tackle. Smith didn't have the ball and was nowhere near the play. It was a cheap shot by a piece of poo. It's the only way the saints* can come at Smith. They don't have the balls to take him on face to face.

#45 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

wider shot of the play in question:

the ball was nowhere near smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.