38 replies to this topic

#16 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,221 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

I can not wait to see this in the arrests paper in this week.

#17 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Should it be legalized? Yes it should.
Is getting busted for it stupid on his part? No doubt about it.

which is why it should be legalized.. it's safer than alcohol and we don't have to pick on the stupid... ;)

#18 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,392 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

I don't have a problem with people smoking it, I just never have.

But, I do like to laugh at people dumb enough to not only drive around with it, but doing so in a speeding car.

#19 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Helluva DT.

Helluva dumbass.

#20 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

He should have just stuck with the texas medicine and railroad gin.

#21 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,950 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:08 PM

If you listened to Nick Fairly give interviews this time last year.... the guy is dimly lit. If somebody wants to smoke I can live with it. Just do it at the right place at the right time. Not driving suspiciously in a Cadillac.

#22 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

If you listened to Nick Fairly give interviews this time last year.... the guy is dimly lit.

A football player? A defensive lineman? Lacking a high IQ?

You don't say! I'm shocked!

#23 Rook35200

Rook35200

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Yes! Go Lions.

Marijuana must be the new thing these days.
Is it really legallize in California like I heard? Anybody know?

I live in California, and i wouldn't say it's illegal. Once your 18 you can buy a cannabis card which allows you to purchase and carry marijuana. There is a limit to how much you can buy at one time. If you don't have a cannabis card and your caught with like a joint or a very small amount they usually won't take you to jail, but give you a ticket.

#24 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

They tryin to catch me riddin dirty.......

:)

#25 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,284 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Posted Image

#26 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

I live in California, and i wouldn't say it's illegal. Once your 18 you can buy a cannabis card which allows you to purchase and carry marijuana. There is a limit to how much you can buy at one time. If you don't have a cannabis card and your caught with like a joint or a very small amount they usually won't take you to jail, but give you a ticket.

Under two ounces is a ticket. I got a ticket for two ounces and the cop didn't even measure it. He eyeballed it and asked how much it was and I said like an ounce and a half and he wrote me the ticket. One trip to traffic court later and it was all taken care of.

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:01 PM

Whoa! That's pretty much legal lol.
I got to move there.

Explain more like the process etc. for the card

#28 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

Weed is the devil, I just hope someone saves his soul.

#29 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,541 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:20 PM

Legality differs, I think the only blantanty legal state is Alaska, which allows you to have up to an ounce, in your own home, without a med card. Its still not 'legal', the government would never start contradicting themselves, right? This just means they don't do anything about it (no charges), much different from being legal. However they are harsh on cultvation and selling laws, so it's hard to do one without the other.

The best after that is Colorado believe it or not. I visited the dispensaries (I have/had a perscription for CO when I lived there) around there and like the products a lot more than California. California would be third a choice, I think the hype has ruined for them but they still have great products, just hard to get the best as the market is polluted with so many more gorwers/sellers and dispensaries.

Its not about smoking guys, I doubt the NFL gives two shits about that. Its about getting caught, always has been.

#30 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,286 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:36 PM

Nick Fairly made a complete ass of himself and misrepresented this franchise, which is usually very classy. I might troll a lot here, but its all just for fun. He went out and smoked some dope one who might have not even had anything to do with any dope We don't know who participated and who didn't. Let the player suspensions coming down soon be enough of a slap in the face. I don't see a need for badgering him about it. See, if it were US in this position, they would be badgering us constantly. We're better than them, we don't have to stoop to their level. His suspensions are enough of an insult. Hate to be that guy, but I believe this fanbase is far classier than the Lions fanbase ever has been or ever will be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com