• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 ClarkCam

ClarkCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:37 PM

Yea, its illegal so he's gotta deal with the consequences... From a bro's stance, that poo is safer than everything else people are doing these days.

#32 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,497 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

Yea, its illegal so he's gotta deal with the consequences... From a bro's stance, that poo is safer than everything else people are doing these days.

seriously?

#33 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,077 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:50 PM

somebody will figure it out shortly...I lol each time I read it

#34 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,434 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:56 PM

Glad he is not a Panther. Illegal is illegal, he is a blithering idiot.

#35 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

The proposition to legalize it got defeated here in Cali. Not like it matters though, I got caught after my club card expired with a couple ounces and got a ticket for $140. It's so decriminalized its not even funny.

Did they confiscate it? Because 2 O's of decent mids in NC would twice that. Btw getting a medical card is as easy in Cali as complaint about a bad back to the right doc. It's ridiculous that it ever was criminalized in the 1st place. All the people who get medicinal benefits from it and it scheduled as worse then cocaine.

#36 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,068 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:12 PM

Gabbert, Fairley....so far that Newton pick looks promising...

Its like Final Destination for the other possible no.1s in the 2011 NFL draft...Dareus is on notice!

#37 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,077 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

Mikel Leshoure was apparently arrested for possession of marijuana as well...crazy stoners.

#38 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,908 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:31 AM

Did they confiscate it? Because 2 O's of decent mids in NC would twice that. Btw getting a medical card is as easy in Cali as complaint about a bad back to the right doc. It's ridiculous that it ever was criminalized in the 1st place. All the people who get medicinal benefits from it and it scheduled as worse then cocaine.

Yeah he took it. I had a card for like 5-6 years but it expired when I got caught with it. The weed cost me way more than the ticket did, but the ticket cost me $50 more than renewing my club card would have. I have shitty luck. Speaking of which, I need to go bak to the doc and renew that poo again.

#39 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,465 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:08 AM

He also had a suspended drivers license, which is the reason why they most likely arrested him except citing him for a little of weed he had.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com