Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Find It Absolutely Hilarious...

78 posts in this topic

Posted

That people on here are trying to hype up this years draft as much as last years! There will never be a better draft pick than the one we picked up last year. Who cares who we pick up this year! I mean really...

Has the FO already not proven that they are trustworthy enough to do their due diligence on all potential players?

We passed on Nick Farely last year and picked up Cam. Let's do a quick check in learning...

Fairly locked up on Marijuana possession and Cam's taking over the NFL.

This isn't the Fox era anymore! I for one trust our FO until this regime gives me a reason not to.

I think it's well past the time where this fan base UNITES as one... Show some faith, and stop complaining. God willing, we'll be in the playoffs this year!

1 person likes this

Posted

This thread is going places......

Posted

Who cares who we pick up this year! I mean really...

what

Posted

U sir are under the influence of crack cocaine. Who cares who we pick? Really. I think basically the whole fan base cares except from u. We car bc it's a chance to pick up starters and good talent. We can't afford to go out and free agency and overpay for talent. We have to hit on player through the draft so yeah buddy i care

Posted

Hmm, wasn't it Darius we passed on in the end? Farely was out of the running early I thought. Go Panthers!

Posted

yada yada yada blah blah blah I want attention yada yada

Posted

Finally, someone else on board with my "fug it, give away the next eight years worth of draft picks" campaign!

Posted

The real question becomes, if you don't give a crap what the team does...why the fug are you on a message board?!!!!!

Posted

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Posted

Cocaine is a helluva drug

What did the five fingers say to the face...... SLAPPPP. Haha darkness.

Posted

nice title bro

Posted

Thanks for reminding me the fox era is over