#1 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:47 PM

That people on here are trying to hype up this years draft as much as last years! There will never be a better draft pick than the one we picked up last year. Who cares who we pick up this year! I mean really...

Has the FO already not proven that they are trustworthy enough to do their due diligence on all potential players?

We passed on Nick Farely last year and picked up Cam. Let's do a quick check in learning...

Fairly locked up on Marijuana possession and Cam's taking over the NFL.

This isn't the Fox era anymore! I for one trust our FO until this regime gives me a reason not to.

I think it's well past the time where this fan base UNITES as one... Show some faith, and stop complaining. God willing, we'll be in the playoffs this year!

#2 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,712 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

This thread is going places......

#3 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

TAKE IT IN THE POOPER FOR COOPER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,614 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Who cares who we pick up this year! I mean really...

what

#4 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:54 PM

U sir are under the influence of crack cocaine. Who cares who we pick? Really. I think basically the whole fan base cares except from u. We car bc it's a chance to pick up starters and good talent. We can't afford to go out and free agency and overpay for talent. We have to hit on player through the draft so yeah buddy i care

#5 Neylus

Neylus

Limited Edition

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Hmm, wasn't it Darius we passed on in the end? Farely was out of the running early I thought. Go Panthers!

#6 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

yada yada yada blah blah blah I want attention yada yada

#7 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

Finally, someone else on board with my "fug it, give away the next eight years worth of draft picks" campaign!

#8 DawgzLife

DawgzLife

Charter Fan '93

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

The real question becomes, if you don't give a crap what the team does...why the fug are you on a message board?!!!!!

#9 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:04 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug

#10 chubs2496

chubs2496

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Cocaine is a helluva drug

What did the five fingers say to the face...... SLAPPPP. Haha darkness.

#11 xtheronx

xtheronx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • LocationCharleston, South Carolina

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:15 PM

nice title bro

#12 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

Thanks for reminding me the fox era is over

#13 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,322 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hey, we don't seem to be talking about Cam enough

#14 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

#DraftBrockers

#15 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

Some of you seem to think that you're apart of the Front Office of this organization. For those of you with that mentality you are mistaken!

Others of you like to take what people say and misconstrue them into what you "wanted the person to say" or like a WOMAN... You've taken what I said in black and white and searched for some kind of hidden meaning, which btw, there isn't one.

And finally some of you like to just stir the pot just to see how far you can push the envelope here in the huddle.

Finally, then there's those of us who are due hard fans, the ones that will go to the end of the Earth just to make sure we're in front of the tube at 1 I clock every Sunday no matter if it's Jimmy Clausen at the helm or Cam "I'm ya daddy" Newton! You all will undoubtedly know which category you fall into once u read the clear cut text which lays before you.

Let me be Crystal Clear here...

Last year, we had NO history that showed Coach Rivera or his staff was capable of doing the due diligence it took to evaluate talent. Up until very recently we still had no idea as to what lengths they went into studying Cam. Sure we knew or thought they'd turned over every stone they could. In the past few days, more and more articles are delving deeper and deeper into the great detail in which he was "recruited"... With all that said...

I have the UTMOST FAITH that this staff will select the BEST player for OUR team, that they possibly can! There is no sense in me debating who I think or who I want them to select... I won that game already last year...but more importantly cause in the end I'm just a fan... And I'm gonna support this team no matter what, as I have done since 1995! There has been Highs and lows throughout the years, and there will undoubtedly be more in the future.

I created this thread to express my opinion on some of you getting so wound up in this pre-draft frenzy that you're forgetting that u have no say! That's what I think is funny.

I am also man enough to come out and support this franchise and whomever they deem is fortunate enough to put our logo on every Sunday! This franchise is about to shoot through the roof. I just think its for real the time to unite as one, and quit the bickering over trivial BS.

If I'm alone in this, then I'm perfectly okay with that... If others share my sentiment, then I ask you to stand with me, and change the environment around here. Zod made these changes on the Huddle for a reason, he sees what's about to happen... Wake up people... It's go time!

I know I know... Tl;dr. I'm not at all surprised...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com