Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardest Video Game You Have Ever Played?

100 posts in this topic

Posted

Mega Man for SNES was the only game I could not beat. It sucked due to the fact that you had like 3 lives and once those were up you had to start over. Also the game was long. I'd play and get tired and try to leave the game on over night, only to wake up and find that my mom or dad had shut it off.

Posted

BattleTech Sim Pod on Veteran settings.

They say if you can master this then you can fly a modern fighter jet.

angled_closed_pod_on_white.jpgpod_interior.jpg

I want one.

Posted

A really obscure game.....not hard, just a lot of trial and error.

">

Posted

A really obscure game.....not hard, just a lot of trial and error.

">

Posted

zombies ate my neighbors was pretty hard to beat

Loved that game.

Posted

this is a necro bump from the pits of hell but i'm playing through the PC versions of doom again and holy shiat is the plutonia experiment from final doom completely impossible

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice! I've been playing out of this world on my phone.

Posted

Area 51 (the PS one from 1995). Never got past the 2nd level. Ever.

Posted

Area 51 (the PS one from 1995). Never got past the 2nd level. Ever.

yeah i'm convinced those games were made hard as hell back in the arcade days to just drink quarters

i probably wasted a few hundred dollars between that game and mortal kombat II over the years. such cheap AI.

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah i'm convinced those games were made hard as hell back in the arcade days to just drink quarters

i probably wasted a few hundred dollars between that game and mortal kombat II over the years. such cheap AI.

I really think what they did during production was say, "the game is good. now, here's the problem....at no point was I utterly pissed off enough to want to blow up the game. So, let's beef up the AI to the point of making you feel like hitting yourself in the face with a live grenade".

Posted

glad you guys brought this back. I was stuck on Goldeneye on Wii and had to youtube just 2 times to try to figure out how to get thru. The final scene where the Goldenye is was a total carnage fest for me. Then once I got past it I easily went back thru again.

But I'm not at 007 level by any means.

I may download some of those old games mentiond on my phone as well. Out of this world brings back some great memories of my youth.

Posted

Tomb Raider on Playstation was easily the hardest video game I have ever played.