Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chesapeake Fan

It Is Going To Be Fletcher Cox.......

167 posts in this topic

STFU you don't even know what a DT job is.

Oh really says the kid who can only attack someone personally, call for facts, ignore them, then cease to provide his own facts.

I've told you what a defensive tackle's job is countless times (main priority is to stop the run, second priority is to get pressure on the quarterback and keep him in the pocket).

By the way he is a reach because most scouts have him labeled around the 14-19 area.

Here is some more links, try opening it this time.

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

http://www.gbnreport.com/2012projection.html

http://www.draftdaddy.com/MD/draft2012.htm

Facts on whom? We all know that Kuechly was the best LB in college last year and Coples is arguably the best pass rusher in the draft. What kind of facts do you want?

Why is the best DT in the Sec a reach.

Cox had 56 tackles 5 sacks and Voted Dlinemen of the week 4 times. All while missing 2 games and playing against SEC competition.

These are Coples combine #

Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

Height: 6-6. Weight: 284.

40 Time: 4.72. 10-Yd Split: 1.63.

Bench: 25.

Vertical: 31.5. Broad: 9-1.

Arm: 33 1/4. Hand: 10 1/8.

Projected Round (2012): Top-15 Pick.

These are Cox's #

Fletcher Cox*, DT, Mississippi State

Height: 6-4. Weight: 298.

40 Time: 4.79. 10-Yd Split: 1.63.

Bench: 30.

Vertical: 26. Broad: 8-7.

Arm: 34 1/2.

Projected Round (2012): 1.

Not much difference except one is a DE and one is a DT. Not to mention nobody is ?ing Cox's motor.

So again I ask how is Cox's a reach.

Why is the best DT in the Sec a reach.

Cox had 56 tackles 5 sacks and Voted Dlinemen of the week 4 times. All while missing 2 games and playing against SEC competition.

These are Coples combine #

Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina

Height: 6-6. Weight: 284.

40 Time: 4.72. 10-Yd Split: 1.63.

Bench: 25.

Vertical: 31.5. Broad: 9-1.

Arm: 33 1/4. Hand: 10 1/8.

Projected Round (2012): Top-15 Pick.

These are Cox's #

Fletcher Cox*, DT, Mississippi State

Height: 6-4. Weight: 298.

40 Time: 4.79. 10-Yd Split: 1.63.

Bench: 30.

Vertical: 26. Broad: 8-7.

Arm: 34 1/2.

Projected Round (2012): 1.

Not much difference except one is a DE and one is a DT. Not to mention nobody is ?ing Cox's motor.

So again I ask how is Cox's a reach.

Since when did we draft players off the combine? If we want to do that, we might as get Dontari Poe a uniform...

I just love cox. But can I pass for another stud? yes

Coples is literally a one trick pony. An effective pony for sure. Cox is very diverse. Which, to me at least, makes him much more attractive.

I could care less about Coples or Cox at pick number nine when I feel like Luke Kuechly address a need and gives us good value with the 9th pick in the draft.

Now I wouldn't be upset with Coples with the 9th pick but I would feel much more comfortable taking him or Cox if we were able to trade down to the 13th, 14th, or 15th pick.

For me, I am down to two people... Morris Claiborne (if he falls) and Luke Kuechly.

Since when did we draft players off the combine? If we want to do that, we might as get Dontari Poe a uniform...

Stfu and watch football before posting.

I could care less about Coples or Cox at pick number nine when I feel like Luke Kuechly address a need and gives us good value with the 9th pick in the draft.

Now I wouldn't be upset with Coples with the 9th pick but I would feel much more comfortable taking him or Cox if we were able to trade down to the 13th, 14th, or 15th pick.

For me, I am down to two people... Morris Claiborne (if he falls) and Luke Kuechly.

Nobody cares.

Cox will be a good DT, I have no doubts about that.

But taking him at #9 is a reach if better players are on the board, like Coples or Keuckly.

Also Brockers has been in the SEC with LSU since '09... just saying.

Cox is a reach at #9 but Kuechly isn't...smh

At least Cox plays an impact position. A 4-3 LB at #9 is terrible value unless he's damn near revolutionizing the position, which Kuechly is not even close to.

Stfu and watch football before posting.

Get a new comeback and quit acting like a five year old.

Cox is a reach at #9 but Kuechly isn't...smh

At least Cox plays an impact position. A 4-3 LB at #9 is terrible value unless he's damn near revolutionizing the position, which Kuechly is not even close to.

Do you realize that we run a 4-3 and that 4-3 lb's are actually more difficult to find now than 3-4 lb's as most colleges have shifted away from the traditional 4-3 defense to adopt the less difficult and easier defense in the 3-4 that makes even poor linebackers look like superstars?